Chapter 2: Troubled Jenner

Kendall

October

"Class, all I'm asking for is a little silence!" Cara says in her raspy tone. I seriously don't like that woman. She's a devil. I mean, she looks good and stuff but I think she's expecting way too much from us. Scott, who's sitting behind me, throws a paper ball in Cara's head and actually hits!

"WHO DID THAT?" Cara yells in anger. "Jenner! Come here!" I roll my eyes and walk up to her. "You're going to the principal with me for throwing a paper ball into me," she barks.

"I didn't-"

"Save it, I don't care," she says. Okay?

"Miss Jenner. What have you done to pay me a visit?" Principal asks in sarcasm.

"Me, nothing. Someone else did something and now I'm being punished," I say in annoyance. The principal just smiles.

"Kenny, I know you're a little wild girl, but how did you get punished?" He asks.

Me and the principal have a special connection. When I was in first grade, I went to one physics class with my older sister and drew him a painting while he was teaching. Since then he loves me like I was his little daughter. We could say I'm a little bit privilegied.

"So, what are we going to do with you?" He asks with a smile.

"Uh, I don't know. It's up to you. All I can say is that I hadn't done anything really." He gives me another smile.

"But, Jenner, you are a troubled girl. Do you know who has thrown the paper in Miss Delevingne's head?" Scott.

"Uh, no, I don't. I have been concentrated on English the whole class, instead of my classmates's childish behaviour," I smirk.

"Of course you have," he gives me a wink and sends me out of his office.

Maths. My favourite subject. It might sound really weird, but maths is logical. When you understand it, it becomes easier. I get a little paper toss with a message on it.

'Interested into gettin' high?' It's probably from Kate, the girl from paralel class. We have maths together.

'When?' I quickly reply and send it  back. I get a response withnin seconds.

'How 'bout tmrw?' I smile and nod to her.

"Jenner. You have been writing your sweet love letters with miss Oliver the whole hour, may I see what could be so important to be written in the middle of the class?" teacher says. She's principal's wife, she's nice and all but I think she could be a coward sometimes. No, please don't fucking take it.

"It's nothing-" but before I could finish my sentence, the paper is taken out of my hands. Teacher wants to read it out loud but gets shocked as she sees what's written. Her face becomes pale as fuck.

"Class, continue with your work, Jenner, Oliver, you come with me." I turn around to see Kate get pale, I smirk and follow the teacher.

"Weed? Are you kidding me? You're in so much trouble!" Teacher yells. I roll my eyes and turn to Kate, just to see her tearing up a little bit. Good act, Kate. You're as guilty as before, you can cry it all out but you're still gonna be guilty. "That's it, Jenner! I'm calling your parents!" Shit.

"No need to, I'll do a detention after school." I suggest.

"This is the last time I let you go, Jenner! Next time you'll be expelled!" Fine. Fuck you.

Two hours later:

"Kate, is anyone on the hallway?" I ask Kate, rolling up a joint for us. We are hiding in girls' bathroom.

"No, all clear. But open up all the windows, we don't want to get caught, do we?" I smirk and open the windows.

I light up the joint and inhale it. Mmm, feels good to be realxed again, finally.

"Pass, babe," she says and I pass her the joint. After 5 minutes, Kate leaves to go to French class and I decide to finish my joint. I can feel stoned a bit, but sober enough to know what is going on. As I do another inhale, the door opens, revealing my worst nightmare.

Miss Cara Delevingne.