Chapter 3: I just..I hate her so much

Kendall

"So this is how your English class looks like, huh?" Miss Delevingne smirks.

"Wanna join me? Or would rather joint me?" I giggle. Weed got me, shit.

"No, thank you. I don't do drugs. And you shouldn't, too. You're too young, and I believe your life is perfect," Delevingne says back.

I roll my eyes and lean on the wall, not breaking the eye contact. I think I have some sort of influence on her because everytime I give her a glance, she looks away in confusion but looks at me normally in the next moment.

"You'd know, Delevingne," I smirk.

"I'm Cara Delevingne, by the way, and to you I'm miss Delevingne," she raises up a tone in her voice.

"Well, miss Delevingne, I'm outta here." She grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"No, you're not, Kendall. I'm going to have to take you to the principal's office." Oh my god. She's like a little nerd, only better looking.

"Don't do it, please. I've been in trouble two times today, and I don't need any more." Miss Delevingne sighs.

"You know, Kendall, you're really talented. Not only for English, but as I can see you're a good actress, too. Why don't you turn your energy and time to your talents instead of..this?" She says, pointing to the joint between my fingers. I glance down.

"There has to be a punishment," she says. I raise my eyebrow.

"What kind of?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders.

"You decide," she smiles mysteryously and walks out. Are you playing on me, Delevingne?

2013, September

"Shit," I curse under my breath. I take a long, calming inhale of my cigarette before I enter my new school.

I chose a dental technology high school, and today is my first day. I don't know anyone here, I'll get a new class. And I'm kind of excited for the whole thing.

So if you're wondering what happened afterwards? Well, me and miss Delevingne still didn't like each other, well, I didn't like her, I had an amazing summer, and I just dumped my boyfriend. We were together for...1 month? Nothing really. I just couldn't call it love.

"Hi, I'm Gigi," a girl with a big smile walks to me and introduces herself.

"Kendall," I smile and give her a hand shake. "You're in my class, right?"

"Uh, yeah, probably," I smile again. "It's nice to meet you, Kendall. Do you know anyone else?" I sheak my head.

"No, not from our class. I know a guy from a senior class, but no one else. You?" She sheaks her head.

"No, but my best friend is at pharmacy class, a freshmen, too." I nod and look around myself. People are starting to get into the class.

"Have you got a boyfriend?" She asks me slowly.

"Uh, no. We broke up like 2 weeks ago." She nods.

"Well, I've had a boyfriend for 7 months now," she smiles happily.

"Wow, congrats! I hope I'll find myself a guy for a long time, too," I say and give her a glance.

High school has been pretty great since the first day. It's a lot better than elementary school, and I finally get to start all over again, find new friends, meet new people and stuff. And what's the best part? No Delevingne. She got on my last nerves in Toronto. That trip was the final straw, I can't stand that bitch anymore.

*Flashback*

"Dylan, we have to go! Miss Johnson will be furious! We're 30 minutes late! Run!" I yell while running towards our bus. We have to go back to Seattle. When people finish elementary school, they usually do an ending trip. And Toronto was our ending trip.

"Run, Dy, run!" I yell again, as I see Miss Johnson coming towards us, her face is furious.

"Where the hell have you been? Are you kidding me? You're fucking 30 minutes late!" She yells in anger. "Jenner! Sprouse! You're sitting in front, with me!" That means Delevingne will be there? Oh, god. Not again.

"Sit separately! Cara, please keep an eye on them, I don't want them to sit together!" Miss Johnson says to miss Delevingne.

"No problem, Dakota." I roll my eyes at her voice. "Kendall, I want you to sit one row back, so Dylan won't see you," Delevingne says. What is wrong with her? It's not like me and Dy have had sex, we're just late because we thought now is the time we should get back. I groan and sit on my seat.

"And no chit-chat!" She says in anger. You see, Delevingne's been getting on my nerves every moment she has gotten. I just...I hate her so much.

*End of flashback*