Chapter 8: House party

Kendall

2014, January

My friend Max is having a late house party today, for new year's eve. Mom said she'd pick me up around 2 am, and I plan on getting REALLY drunk because it's the only way I can forget about Jamie, plus me and Jason broke up yesterday.

*flashback*

I'm sick of Jason's irresponsibility and immaturity. I've been waiting for him today for an hour and a half and he didn't show up, he wasn't picking up his phone, he wasn't replying to any of my texts. I'm sick of it. I'm dumping him.

"Michael, where's Jason?" I ask in angry tone as Michael picks up.

"How am I supposted to know?" He asks confused.

"Well, I don't fucking know," I say sarcasticly. "I heard you guys are best friends, right?"

"Yeah, so what? Does that mean I have to know where he is every second of the day? And you're his girlfriend. That's your job, isn't it?" He says angrily. He's starting to get on my nerves.

"Whatever. Bye." I say as I angrily hang up. I hardly control myself from throwing my phone on the floor. And just as I was about to light up another cigarette, a pair of familliar arms suddenly wrap my waist tightly.

"I missed you, baby. I'm sorry for being late," Jason whispers in my ear and kisses my neck gently. I push him away and turn around, anger starting to build inside me.

"What the fuck, Jason? Why weren't you picking up your phone? Replying my texts? You've kept me waiting for an hour and a half! What is your problem? That's how you treat your girlfriend? Well, guess what? I'm sick of this. I'm sick of waiting for you for hours and hours, I'm sick of you being so irresponsible! I'm done, Jason!" I yell in his face and push him away as he tries to hug me.

"I'm so sorry, Kenny. I'm sorry. Please, forgive me. It'll never happen again, I promise," he begs with sad eyes. Keep yourself focused, Kendall. No emotions. He fucked up again.

"You say this everytime, Jason! And I don't remember you changing this! We're over. Good bye, Jason," I say and turn around with teary eyes. I start walking away really fast but he runs after me.

"Kendall, please. I fucking love you, okay? I'm so sorry! Please, give me one more chance!" He yells as he grabs my arm to stop me.

"Jason, I've given you way too many chances! Fuck you! You'll never change! Don't fool me, Jason. It's always the same old story. You ask me to go out with you, I say yes. You tell the time. I come there on time, maybe ten minutes late. But no, Jason McDonald isn't there yet. Then I call you, you don't pick up. I text you, you don't reply. And then you magicly show up after you got me pissed off and come up with some stupid excuse. I'm sick of it. We're over, I'm not changing my mind," I say and start to walk off again. He curses and runs after me.

"Kenny, please, hear me out!" He says with sadness in his voice. I sheak my head.

"Jason, I don't care about your excuses. I don't want to hear any more apologies and excuses. Fuck off," I yell and push him away.

*end of flashback*

That's mostly how mine and Jason's relationship ended. What am I supposted to do? It's not that I don't love him, I'm just sick of his irresponsibility. Plus, I can't be with someone if I love someone else so much more.

"Babyyyyyy," Dylan yells and hugs me. That bitch is drunk already?

"Let's take some shots," Max suggests as I enter his huge house, or should I say mansion.