Chapter 16: Give me love

Kendall

March

"Cole, I need to speak to you," I say as he tries to kiss me. He furrows his eyebrows at me as he leans back but he pecks my lips no matter my blank expression.

"What about?" He asks confused. I take a deep breath.

"We can't be together any longer. You're suffocating me," I say and his eyes widen, his mouth fall open. I purse my lips and turn my glance away, not being able to watch the heartbreak in his eyes for any longer.

"B-But, I love y-you s-so much-h! P-Please don't d-do t-this," he says quietly, his voice cracking a little. I sigh.

"Cole, I've decided already. It's over, I'm sorry. Goodbye," I say and kiss his cheek, walking away.

Cole and mine's relationship was perfect in his eyes but broken in mine. He thought everything was great, that I was okay with all the jealousy I was witnessing from his side. I tried to tell him about all the things that bothered me but he wouldn't listen. So if he can be so selfish and not care about my opinion then I can be such a bitch and dump him so easily.

I've never been dumped by anyone. I have a problem and it's called too much pride. I have too much pride to be dumped so I always dump a guy before he could do anything about it.

But there's one more thing. I'm not gay or anything but I just... I just hate male population. I feel like all they care about is hurting girls. And I hate the fact that girls are falling for guys! I fucking hate it! Why can't everyone be gay for just a day? Because I'm sick of all those straight people. Mostly there's straight girls and gay guys. And I'm fucking sick of it.

But enough of the heavy. My mind is too full and it'll bring me nothing but an awful headache. I can't stop thinking about my so called feelings for even a split second. I'm not gonna lie. I still think about Jamie. I think about her every day. Every hour. But it's different from what it used to be. I don't think of her in a romantic way anymore, I'm only asking myself if I ever cross her mind, if she's ever thinking of me before sleep, if she's ever dreamt about me. She's still haunting me but I don't love her anymore. I just have to forget about her and just simply let it go.

I light up a cigarette as I take my phone out of my pocket and text Cara where is she. I hope she's free for a coffee, I really need to tell her about Cole. She was right, I'm not the person who could be the wall he could lean on. I'm not someone who could make his emotionally state stable again. He'll realize it sooner or later and he'll be grateful to me. How can an emotionally unstable person help another emotionally unstable person to stable their feelings?

I wave at Cara as I notice her. She starts walking closer to me with a huge smile on her face. She wraps her arms around me tightly, embracing me into a tight hug. I inhale in her sweet strawberry scent and rub her hair slowly. As we pull away she takes a deep look inside my eyes and smirks.

"So, tell me what happened to the lover boy," she says with her sweet British accent. I roll my eyes and smile at her as we take a sit.

"Well, the lover boy," I say and mimick her accent, "got dumped today. You were right, I'm not somebody he could lean on."

Cara smirks and gives me the 'I told you so' look and I just roll my eyes, laughing at her.

"When has Cara Delevingne ever been wrong?" She says with a smile and raised eyebrow.

"Arrogant bitch," I say and take a sip of my coffee as she laughs at me. She's so nice and it's so weird to say that she ever used to be my English teacher.

"Have you found anyone else?" She asks. No, I haven't.

"No, I'm not that type of a girl. Sure, I'm a player but I don't hurt people on purpose. How about you? Any guys wandering on your mind?" I say and wiggle my eyebrows as she scoffs.