Play again? Chapter 29

I march my way back to the guild hall, more determined than ever to find answers and get my justice. This is my story not theirs.

As I reach the guild hall, dark sky stretching over and the cool breeze blowing, I knew I had to get rid of my family.
No matter the cost.

The guild hall doors burst open as I basically knock them down. All heads turn. I suppose everyone was done searching and came back.

They left me.

Natsu left me.

Gramps stood. He could sense something wasn't right.
"My child, what are you doing?" He asked, a pinch of fear in his trembling voice. Every last member stood, unsure of what was happening. I could spot Natsu in the corner of my eye.

"I can't believe I ever trusted any of you! My own brother- if it wasn't for your stupidity we wouldn't even be in this mess! We wouldn't have to deal with me- or- or E.N.D! Speaking of him- it's his fault wizards across Fiore were imprisoned! Not to mention, that he locked away the top four Wizard saints! Lucy! You-! You took the life I should've had! You took your life for granted! You had everything and you took it for granted and for what? To bring trouble to this guild?!"

"Stop right there, (Y/N). Lucy is our family, we would never leave her just because you believe she's done nothing but trouble." Gray said stepping forward.

"And Zeref was doing what he thought was for the best. He did it to protect his family, to restore the love his parents lost for one another. You can't blame him for wanting the right thing." Said Erza, now next to Gray.

"And E.N.D was lost, and alone, (Y/N). He was so desperate for power, for love, he turned into something he wasn't." Wendy spoke, joining the group.

"And right now, (Y/N). The exact same thing that happened to E.N.D, is happening to you." Natsu said, standing in front of the three.

"No- NO! Lies! You're all lying!" My head spun to face Layla. Rage filled my veins, boiling, and wanting nothing but revenge.

"And you! You destroyed this family! You left every single one of your kids for your own selfishness! And now you come back expecting open arms?! You're not God, shit like that doesn't just happen!" My voice echoed in the hall.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"WHAT WILL SORRY FIX?! No- NO! Once you're gone forever, I'll be happy. Everything can go back.. to normal." My eyes enlarged and my body was twitching. My hands and legs, shaking. With one purpose in mind, I walked slowly to Layla.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!!" The four of them started running to me- as they reached closer, I rose a wall of lava around me and Layla; a border that no one could cross.

"Please- (Y/N)- in your mother!"
"You have no right to be given that name. You're. Not. My. Mother." My hands curled into fists, and lava illuminated around them.
"Say hello to my little brother-" I raised my hand, her eyes bulged and then shut with fear- I was one centimeter away and I heard her.

T.N.D.

"(Y/N)! The baby!"