Nalu??? - Chapter 14

"There- THERE!" I run to the dungeon which supposedly held Lucy. I look around through the bars.
"In case you forgot, you have the key.." Happy whispered in my ear.
"Sorry, got caught In the moment.." I grab the keys from my belt and unlock the cell.
"Prisoner Lucy Heartfilia, you're needed." I command in a deep voice. Suddenly someone stood, and walked towards the opening. Her hair was blonde, covering most of her face, her back was bend forward, it was like I was watching a zombie.
"Lucy.." I whisper under my breath. She looks up at me.

"You. You're here-" her chocolate eyes brighten with love and she runs to me, tackling me, knocking my helmet off.
"You're alive!!" Her eyes start to water, and her smile stretches ear to ear.
"Yeah Lucy.. I'm alive." I hug her tighter. My best friend is here.
"Let's break everyone out of here and escape!" She cheers.
"No-"
She gets off of me and starts running to the other cells. I grab her ankle before she can go anywhere else.
"Wait! We can't! In case you forgot, there are still demons outside these castle walls." She helps me up
"Listen. Just follow me out of this dungeon. I'll explain everything after Jura gives us directions to where they keep Natsu." I grab her hand and walk outside of the catacombs. After Jura tells us the room, I explain the whole plan to her.

-

"You think I'm Natsu's true love?!" She stops me right in my tracks. I look at her, confused.
"O-of course you're his true love, you guys are always hang out-"
"(Y/N)! We're best friends! That doesn't mean I love him romantically!" She pulls away.
"Lucy don't be dumb, he loves you!"
"Well I don't! He took everything away from us! Our lives!"
"Did you not just hear what I said when I explained everything! That's not Natsu its E.N.D-"
"Well even if I kiss him it won't work! I do not love him! I love Loke!" She says upset.
"Y-you do?"
"Yes!"
"No- no- then we're doomed! I can't fucking believe I actually thought this would work." I sigh and sat down against a wall. Lucy sat down next to me.

"I used to think I loved him." She whispers. I look up at her angel-like face.
"What changed your mind?" I ask.

"Because he loved another." She sighs.

-Lucy's Flash Back-

"Natsu!" Lucy runs up to her best friend and embraces him in a hug.
"We won Luce! I told you! The Grand Magic Games were no match for us." Natsu shows her a kind smile. He wraps his scarf around her neck, making Lucy turn red.
"Natsu I need to tell you something.." Lucy says breaking the hug.
"Yeah Luce?" Nastu says confused. He sat down on the bed Lucy was in after she was hurt from Minerva.
"I- I love you-" Lucy says turning away.
"Lucy-?"
"Don't you see! I love you!" She hugs him again, feeling his warm body against her ridged one.

"I- I'm sorry I don't feel the same." He says looking down at her.
"W-what-"

"I love someone else..."

-Fin-

"W-who! I could find them in the catacombs- maybe they're trapped!"
"(Y/N)! Look at me!" She grabs my shoulders and looks into my eyes.

"He loves you."