The Prophecy- Chapter 10

"So.. Do you like this Natsu guy?" Kcalb asked. The three of us were running down the spiral staircases, trying anyway to find the dungeon or captain.
"They looovvvvee each other!" Happy says giggling.
"We do not love each other!" I say, trying to hide my red cheeks. Natsu doesn't like me, there's no way... Right?
"Hm." Kcalb mumbles.
"What about you?" I ask. We got to a floor that seemed to be a ballroom.

"What about me?" Kcalb says looking in awe at the golden chandelier

"Do you love someone?" He looks at me and turns away quickly.
"I did. Once." His face darken quickly.
"What happened?" Happy said flying around the room.
"Demons can't love. No matter what the circumstances." He sighs.
"Who was she?" I ask curious.
"He." He corrects me.
"O-oh. You like guys?"
"Both genders. But like I said, love is not written in my future." I grab his hand and look into his pearl eyes.
"You will find someone, I promise. Everyone is worthy of love. Believe me." He smiles and hugs me.
"I hope I will find someone who loves me as much as you love Natsu."
"I don't love-"

"You!" We looked up alarmed to see us being surrounded by knights everywhere.
The captain stood outside the double red doors and looked down at us. He walked down the staircase and looked at us for a long time.
"Y-yes captain?" We were wearing armor, and hopped he couldn't see through our helmet.

"Good job capturing this cat. Throw him to the dungeon." He spoke. I felt such relief but I couldn't speak.
"Sir, yes sir." Kcalb said getting in front of me and saluting.
"Here's the key, throw him in dungeon C with the rest."
"Yes captain." I say nervously. Kcalb grabs the key the captain handed us and held my hand. We walked out the ballroom and collapsed.
"I thought we were gonna get caught!" I sigh.
"Fuck my heart is beating so fast." Kcalb said.
"I'm not really going to be in a dungeon right?!" Happy screeched.
"Shut it! No! Of course not! Now let's go before our luck changes." I hold happy close to me and me and Kcalb continue down the stairs.

"So you guys are trying to break out someone or what?" We heard the Captains voice calling out. We stopped in our tracks and looked behind us. The captain took off his helmet and underneath revealed Jura's familiar's face.

"Jura-"
"(Y/N). I knew your voice sounded familiar." I took off my helmet and ran to my old friend.
"You're okay- thank the gods.. You're the savior! E.N.D fears you!" Jura said happily.
"Wh-what? Why would E.N.D fear a wizard?" Kcalb walks up to us.
"Is this a friend?" Jura asks.
"Yeah, a close friend. But he's right, I'm just a dragon slayer what's to fear?" Happy flies into my shoulder.
"Yeah (Y/N)'s not scary!" Happy laughs.
"Dumb cat!" I tell the blue exceed.

"Yo-you don't know?" He stutters.
"Know what?" I start worrying..
"I over heard E.N.D talking on his studies and well.. You're the one that is written in his book of Zeref! If I remember correctly, there was a quote he read..

"When The First rises from the vessel that held him for 400 years, so will a being powerful enough to defeat him. A wizard who will vanquish the evil on Earth Land with True Loves kiss. And that savior will be crowned the most powerful Wizard on Earth land." He quoted.

"Well Lucy's going to be the savior I suppose-" I was cut off by Happy.
"Are you deaf? Blind? Both?! You are the savior! You will kiss Natsu and save us all! Why else would E.N.D fear you?!" Happy rolls his eyes annoyed.
"That can't happen!"
"And why not?! You are the chosen one!" Jura said agreeing with Happy.

"BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!"