Jerza - Chapter 12

"H-happy?"
Erza.
I know her voice. I look straight ahead and see the red-head.
"Erza!" Happy flies out of Kcalb's arm and straight to Titania. I run after him and look at my old team mate.
"I thought you and (Y/N) died! It's been a year-"
"I'm here to save Natsu!" Happy said trying to speed things along. She didn't say anything.. In fact her aura grew darker by the mention of his name.
"Why?! He put us in here! Millianna died BECAUSE OF HIM!" She screams. I grab Happy and back away from her.

"Millianna- died-" I couldn't breathe. My vision started to get blurry, it wasn't real yet.
"What's in it to you?! You're a traitor! Serving the king! You could help us escape but instead you're here WORSHIPING HIM!" I look down at her feet and there grew a magic circle- her energy was growing- and then they broke.

The magic resistance chains broke.

"Captain!!!" I screamed. Jura and two other Knights came rushing in not a second later.
"The-the cuffs!" I back away from her. She requipped into her Purgatory armor, one of her strongest.
"Open the gates and chain her down!" Jura yelled. The two nodded and tackled the red head but she quickly threw them off her into a wall. The fight gained the attack of the whole dungeon filled with thousands of people.
She looked at me with red shot eyes and came straight at me.

"NO!" Kcalb yelled and cast a spell- no- a curse which made her freeze. He was controlling her with his hand. Jura quickly took advantage of her and put on another pair of Magic resistance cuffs. Kcalb stopped using his curse and she was pushed back into the dungeon. Jellal ran up and embraced her, staring at Kcalb.

"No wizard has that magic- that type of power comes from another world- like- like Edolas or- or!" Jellal stuttered. He gasped and looked scared for his life-
"You're no wizard you're a-"
"Silence Wizard or you'll have to talk to the King about your attitude." Jura said stepping in. I couldn't take my eyes off Kcalb. I pulled him aside as fast as I could.

"What kind of power was that?!"
"Where I learned it we call it Blood Bending. Controlling the water inside the blood of another human to make them become some what like a puppet- I hate using it but she would've killed you!" He said panicking. I embraced him tightly.
"Thank you." I whisper.
"Yeah.." I separate from him and walk back up to Jellal and Erza.

"What do you want?" Jellal said caressing Erza.
"I'm sorry.. But I promise you, I'll rescue you. All of you." I bend down and looked into his hazel eyes.
"It's me." His eyes widen, as if he remembers-
"(Y-)"
"Shh." I cut him off before he finishes.
"Keep her safe. I'll be back." I promise and grabbed his hand through the bars. He smiles softly and whispers 'Thank you' to me.. I nod at the blue-head and walk back to Kcalb.

"You okay?" Jura asked me.
"Yeah- don't worry. Thanks for coming in when you did.
"No problem. Good luck. Hurry and find Lucy." Him and his guards walk back out the front.

What has happened to my friends?