The End - Chapter 22

It was me- but not me.
My demon side has risen.
"Oh darling! Being stuck in your body was not pleasant. So much love and kisses- absolutely disgusting." She said, yawning.

"It was never me you needed to worry about." E.N.D whispered.
"It was (Y/N)." Zeref said shocked.
"H-how do we kill her-" Lucy stuttered.
"Now that her demon is out- NATSU KISS HER!" Gray shouted.
I ran to Natsu and he embraced me in his arms.
"Do you really think I'd let you kill me?" The demon said, smiling.

"Wait- If E.N.D is our brother, then does that make her our sister?! And if Natsu isn't our sibling, than how am I classified as your sister?" I asked Zeref, confused.
"First of all- that she-devil is not our sister." He said pointing at my clone.
"Secondly, Natsu isn't our brother because E.N.D was born first within him, Natsu was just the vessel. With you, you had no body, so your soul came first, then.. then she did. so whoevers soul came first from the Magic incantation, is with our blood." Zeref said.
"I have a name, child. T.N.D. The New Demon."

"No matter, we're ending you." I look at Natsu and smile.
"I thought no one could ever love me." He whispered.
"Are you kidding? Everyone loves you... Especially me. You made me see the light where there was only darkness." I say feeling my face grow hot.
"When we finally win.. I promise, I'll never leave you. There was a reason we are soul mates, (Y/N). We were born for each other. Literally." He laughed. My heart fluttered.
"You're such an idiot, hah.. But at least you're my idiot." I say flashing a smile.

I always loved Natsu, but my pessimism refused to believe that. Now our happy ending, is right in front of us.. Right?

We leaned in for our first kiss.. But something didn't feel right.
"NO!" I heard a scream, but it was too late. Our lips touched and a bright white light engulfed the room, blinding us.

I look around, worried for what happened. And that's when I saw T.N.D smiling... Like everything she wanted fell into place.

"E.N.D!! NO!" I ran over to my brothers side. He was dying..
"The kiss was supposed to kill E.N.D, remember?!" Zeref shouted. His cries were echoing through the halls.

I killed my brother

"No.. No.. He-he was good! He was pure! It's all my fault!" I scream.
"T-thank you.." He managed to spill out his last two words, and his body went limp..

"And as the prophecy said! All the demons shall go with him. Back to their book of Zeref! AHAHAHAHA!" T.N.D laughed so loud, her voice shook the building itself.
"That means you'll go back too-" Wendy said.
"Aye!" Happy laughed.
"True. But I just needed to see The First Demon die once and for all. Soon, all of The Heartfilia Family shall fall. I waited four hundred and twenty years to see this day. And I'll wait as long as I have to. You haven't seen the last of me, dearies. Now that the End is gone, it's time for a new beginning. The next time (Y/N) forms enough happiness, enough love, will be the day I come back. With an army of demons by my side- Fiore will bow down to ME!"
"How the hell are we suppose to kill someone born from Love?!" Gray shouted.

"By killing it with hate." Zeref whispered. Suddenly, her body spun in gold, shimmering in bright dust, and came right for me, crashing into my body.

"It's over.." I say, catching my breath.
"No it isn't. She's still alive, and we lost yet another member of our family." Zeref sighed.
"Um (Y/N).. Remember how it said all the demons would go back to Their Book of Zeref's when E.N.D dies.." Erza said staring at something.
"Yeah? What's wrong?" Soon everyone was staring at the ground, not moving.
"What's the big deal?-" I stopped dead in my tracks. Now I know what everyone was staring at.
A single black book, closed shut.

With Kcalb's Name On It.