The Fight Between Blood - Chapter 20

Your POV

"Congratulations brother! You told them the truth about me and my beautiful little twin sister." E.N.D stated as he walked in the doors.
I walked in right behind him to see Natsu. I had never been so happy to see my best friends. And.. The love of my life.
"Give us (Y/N)!" Natsu yelled trying to get up, but falls quickly.
"Oh! Of course darling, Natsu! But... It's not up to me. It's up to her." He pointed at me.
"Of course she'll pick us!" Gray shouted.
"Well, sister? What shall it be." I took in a deep breath and prepared for what I was about to say.

"E.N.D promised me, if I were to marry him, I would become Queen and set you all your freedom. But you would be banished from Fiore for eternity.." I say softly.
"N-no! After all of this!" Natsu yelled.
"I'm sorry Natsu.." I whisper.
"We found a new way! The prophecy! The sacred five can make you fully human, then you could kiss me and kill E.N.D with it!" Natsu said, voice cracking.
"What?" I look at E.N.D. His face was turning red, as if his whole plan had been ruined.

"I should have killed you years ago, Zeref!"
"How could you kill me?! I'm stronger than some demon that I created!" Zeref stood marching up to E.N.D.
"You created me- to leave me!" E.N.D yelled. For once, his eyes started growing watery.
"I left you to give you your best chance! You and (Y/N), I loved you both!" Zeref said now crying. E.N.D's face finally soften, as if the wall around his heart had been shattered and he could see the truth. But just as quickly as it broke, his face harden once again.
"Lies!" Without warning, he punched Zeref straight across the face, sending him flying to the wall.
"No! Not lies! You just can't love! Because you're evil!" Zeref moaned as he fell to the ground.
"I hope you die!"
"You can't kill someone who's immortal!"
E.N.D finally had enough and faced towards me. The resemblance to Natsu was uncanny.

"Choose! Me or Zeref!" I look over to Zeref and E.N.D. Suddenly, it became clear.
"I choose Natsu." I run past E.N.D and tackle Natsu I'm a hug.
"I've missed you!!" I cry moving his bangs from his face. Tears dripped from both of our eyes. He cupped my face placed his forehead against mine.
"I've missed you too.." He whispered.

"Fine! You can't take away (Y/N)'s powers if one of the Sacred Five isn't there!" I saw as he was about to take Lucy away, but Zeref pulled her back with magic.
"Go, All of you. This is something me and my brother must deal with, alone." All of us started running towards the back entrance. Gray carried Natsu, since his legs were still weak. Me and Lucy stayed behind to see our brothers.

"Fine Zeref! If it's a battle you want, it's a battle you shall receive! Remember, us demons were created to destroy you."
"If you win little brother, do whatever you must to (Y/N), I can't stop you. But if I win, I'll make sure I put you back in the book of Zeref, where you came from!"

"I Never Lose."