Team Natsu - Chapter 7

"-It's big, round and shines bright above the sky- but never look at it. It could blind you, you know. It's hot and firey but it gives the plants life, brings light to the sky, and keeps us warm in times where we are cold. It has a name too, they call her The Sun." I was telling the children about the sun, since it's been a year since we've all seen it. The kids huddled around me in a circle and looked at me with awe.
"Miss Lucy! Can you tell us stories on some of the missions you went on while being in Fairy Tail?" Alaska, a 6 year old girl asked.

"Of course.. I was in Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore! My team mates included Gray, a devil slayer, Erza, The Fairy Queen, Wendy, a dragon slayer, (Y/N) also a dragon slayer and-" I hesitated to say his name. Natsu locked me and everyone else in here.. Or- was it even Natsu at all?
"And Natsu.." I let out.
"Natsu? As in Etherious Natsu Dragneel?" A little boy asked.
"Yeah.. He was, my best friend.."
"Do you miss him?" Another child asked.

"No..."

-

"I can't believe that they have us separated in different dungeons! We're kept apart from each other, fucking bull!"
"Gray-sama! Please! We have hope!" Juvia was trying to calm me down. How can I calm down?! Every human in Fiore is buried under these catacombs in groups of thousands separated by walls preventing us to see our friends, family and other people we love.
"What hope Juvia! We're fucking stuck here, my clothes are rags, we shit in buckets, we lost our friends- I-I- I can't!" I fall on my knees, beaten and hurt. My life was snatched by Natsu. He destroyed everything I had.
"Gray-sama.." She sat down next to me.
"I used to love him, you know? He was my best friend. But that bastard broke my fucking heart."

"What will you do if you see him again- Gray for all me know that wasn't even Natsu, maybe a clone or-"

"When I get out of this hell-hole, I'm gonna kill him."

-

"Wendy, it's been weeks you need to eat something- or at least speak!" Chelia kept trading things for food. For me.
"Wendy, please..."
"He killed Carla.." I manage to say. She looked up surprised.
"He was like my brother, Chelia.." My voice was hoarse because it had been days since I spoke.
"Eat something.." She said and gave me a piece of bread. I stared at it, my stomach grumbling.
"You can't die from starvation, Wendy. Carla would want you to live." She soothed.
"When we escape, we'll kill him, okay?" Chelia said holding my hand. I took the bread and thought of Carla, my best friend.

"Okay."

-

"I never thought he'd stoop this low. He's an idiot, I'll give him that, but trapping us in a dungeon? That's new." Jellal said sitting down next to me.
"He was my friend, Jellal. And now he's locked us up like animals. Millianna died in this hell because of him!" I look into his eyes and start to cry again.
"Be strong Titania.." Jellal hugged me tightly, trying to ease me.
"Millianna was my best friend, Jellal. And she died in front of my eyes.."
"I know.. I know.. What do you plan on doing?"

"I'll watch him die with my sword to his neck."