Chapter 35

I felt myself being lifted off the ground and away from the fight by Jordan Clarkson as Julius Randle, Nick and D'angelo tried to tear Brandon off of Kelly.
"Let me go my nigga, there hurting each other" I started moving around in Jordan's arms trying to free myself from him. My eyes started to become watery as I came to the conclusion that it was no use because JC was way stronger than me.
I looked over towards the fight just to see that Lo was tryna get Brandon to walk away but he kept trying to throw hits at Kelly. I never seen Brandon so violent, I knew he had a temper but I ain't think he would go this far.
"Come on man, stop crying lil sis they breaking them up" JC said carrying me to where Kendra, Cydney and Nicki were at. As soon as they saw me, worry washed over there face.
"Come on Kay lets go to the bathroom" Kendra said being the mom of the group. Nicki and Cyd took me from JC and Kendra let me lean my head on her shoulder as they rubbed my back and took me to the bathroom.
I slid against the wall and sat on the floor as tears ran down my face once we entered the bathroom. I ain't no crybaby or no pussy but being with Brandon really made a bitch vulnerable, he makes me go mf crazy on god but I bring out the worst in him too and tonight just proved that.
"Why he had to do shit like this?" I asked shaking my head. Cyd and Nicki sat next to me while Kendra walked up to me and sighted.
"Cuz he loves you baby girl and I guess jealousy got the best of him cuz as soon as he seen your arm wrapped around Kelly's when ya walked in, his mood changed" she explained than realization hit me.
"FUCKKKK it wasn't even like that and if I knew he was here with ya I would of never came cuz even though I don't like him rn I would never disrespect him like that" I groaned feeling guilty asf for driving Brandon out of character especially when it's still both of our rookie year.
"Get up and put water on your face, you look like a lil weak bitch ion like it" Cydney said while chucking with the other girls, I let out a little laugh as I got up and turned on the sink. When the water turned warm I washed my face than took the towel that Nicki handed to me and wiped my face till it was dry. I took a deep breath and looked at the girls "Ight lets go, I'm ready to go home anyways" I said walking out the bathroom with them behind me.
I looked around for Kelly but he was nowhere in sight and he was my ride back home. I really hope he good though cuz none of this should of happened. We walked up to where everyone was at and I noticed my purse was right next to Lo. I did not even look at Brandon as I grabbed my purse besides Lo and hugged everyone except him.
"JC you know where Kelly went?" I asked, in the corner of my eyes I seen Brandon's jaw clenched.
"My nigga are you fucking dead ass? Yo ass really gone come over here and ask us about that nigga" Brandon said walking towards me screaming in my face.
"Get tf out of my face Brandon! Nigga i wanna go home and he's the one that brought me here plus I wanna make sure he good" I said smirking at him. I was about to turn around and just look for him by myself when I felt myself being yanked back by my arm and being dragged down a hallway and into a room.
I rolled my eyes because I knew it was Brandon.
"Sorry nigga but wrongbitch.com you grabbed the wrong mf yo dick eating hoe out there waiting though so try again" I pulled my arm out of his hand and reached for the door but was pulled back and thrown against a wall.
"Stop mf trying me Katherine, you stay chatting about dumb ass shit what fucking hoe do I got waiting out there? Why tf you gone try me on sum shit coming here with that nigga like my hands don't work... Huh? Speak tf up" he screamed in my face with his hands wrapped around my neck choking me. I looked at anything but him because I was trying so hard to control my temper.
"I'm mf talking to you yo wtf!!! I wanna know who tf you was calling all types of bitches and how you gone try to make me look like the bad guy to yo luh friends when yo ass fucking yo ex" he screamed again tightening his grip, if it was any other time I would of been hella turned on but right now he's blowing minds.
"I never fucking fucked that nigga so miss me with that bullshit Brandon, he only took me out today so I can have some fun cuz I was over here crying over your sorry ass, you think I want that nigga? Like why tf would you pull some shit like that today!!! I only fucking want you but you wanna be on some hoe shit so I'm good off of you" I said trying to hold my tears back this time because I knew I was gone regret what I was going to say.
"We been together for 8 months and you had me thinking yo ass was loyal asf but you was out here entertaining bitches n shit so yeah you damn right when you broke MY heart I turned to mf Kelly" he looked at me with anger in his eyes "Nobody told yo dumb ass to lurk through my shit and I was not mf playing you throughout our relationship so dont mf go around jacking that" he screamed back at me letting go of my neck but still all up in my face.
I wanted to hurt his feelings so bad so that's exactly what I did "This is exactly why I took Kelly's advice and aborted our baby" I threw at his face, his facial expression went cold and before I could say anything I felt my left cheek start stinging. I raised my hand to my cheek and held it, this nigga just....smacked me.