Chapter 12

"You heard from D this morning or not yet?" I asked while I drank some of my coffee.

I looked at Niki who was enjoying her Caramel Frappe.

We were still at Starbucks, a few people recognized me but didn't want to come off strong so they stared from a distance.

I chose to just ignore the stares and pictures that's being taken of us.

"Yeah, he called me this morning, they got a game at 3 today" she told me and I nodded my head biting into my sandwich.

Niki caught me off guard with the question she brought up to me.

"Would you ever tell him?" She questioned.

I stopped chewing....

"Tell who what?" I asked trying to act like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Bitch don't play stupid, I'm talking about Brandon, are you ever gonna tell him you like him? It's been a month now" She said groaning and I chuckled at her.

"Nah we both are focusing on basketball at the moment, I don't wanna tell him that cuz it's not going to get us nowhere and plus he probably don't feel the same way" I said shrugging my shoulders.

I suddenly realizing the fact that he might not even feel the same way, which I can't lie hurt a little bit.

"Girl stfu he definitely does, do you not see the way he be looking at you? I'm surprised ya still ain't kiss yet, did you let him feel up on you or sum?" She asked bluntly.

I blushed and looked around to check if people was listening, I swear I can't take this girl nowhere.

"My nigga omg why would you say that? No I ain't let him touch me like that, like I said we just chilling right now" I said while groaning.

Nik just smirked at me and stood up since we were both done.

"I texted Charles, he'll be here in three minutes, he gone drop you off at your crib since you getting ready for yo volleyball practice and take me home" I clarified everything for her.

"Thanks babes, people still taking pics like damn, they don't get tired?" She questioned.

I looked at what she was staring at to see a group of girls giggling and taking pics of us every time we wasn't looking.

"I think it's cute, let them be hoe" I defended while waving at them.

One of them started going crazy so with that I grabbed Nik's hand and we headed outside to see Charles already parked in front.

"Hey Charles you know my addy right?" Nik asked while getting inside.

I got in behind her and Charles took off .

"Yeah since Kay is there a lot" He chuckled shaking his head at us, I smiled and layed my head on Niki's shoulder while we both were on our phones.

When we pulled up to Nik's crib she got out and I told her to text me after practice or to just come over, she agreed and left.

We was on our way to my crib which was not far from Niki's.

I was trying to play Pokemon Go while in the car when I got a text, I opened it and smiled when I seen who it was from.

From: Daddy Long Legs 👅😉

Love & Basketball  *A Brandon Ingram Love Story* EDITING On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara