Chapter 13

I was currently in the gym by myself working out its 7am in the morning but than again it's never too early to put in work you feel me?

Anyways I was currently working on my mid-range and jump shot since I wanted to get even better at my shooting abilities.

I was making up moves along the way and just working my way around the court getting more comfortable.

It felt good working out by myself in a gym with no one around, no distractions and it was the only thing that would keep my mind off of the pic Brandon sent me which had me turned on to the max 😩, I've been ignoring him for hours.

After two hours I decided to end it and head home, I finally drove my car which I rarely did since we have Charles for a reason but I just didn't wanna wake him up this early.

Once I parked the car and headed inside it was about 11 am, I dropped my stuff near the couch and grabbed a apple from the kitchen counter biting into it.

My body is really fucking sore bruh, I walked upstairs and into my room stripping out of my clothing.

I plugged my phone on the charger, grabbed a towel and went to take a shower.

After I was done getting ready I went back downstairs and into the kitchen deciding to make a healthy strawberry-banana smoothie because that shit hella good.

I washed the strawberries and cut the banana up into small pieces than took out the blender plugging it in. After I was done cutting the strawberries up, I put everything in the blender, made sure it was closed and clicked the button.

Once I got my smoothie, I turned the tv on and sat on the couch.

I'm so mf bored and I still ain't text Brandon back, he coming back tomorrow.

To: Mr.I Got Ice In My Veins 🏀💕

"I miss ya, what ya up too?"

I texted D'Angelo to play it safe 😭

I looked down at my phone again to see that it was a notification from Twitter, I went to the app and checked my notifications to see fans were tagging me in a tweet Brandon posted so I went to go read it.

@B_Ingram13: Got a game later on and I'm currently being ignored by the girl I want

This nigga D prolly showed him the message.

To: Mr. I Got Ice In My Veins 🏀💕

"Bro really? Why you showed him that I texted you?" I sighed and immediately got a reply from D.

From: I Got Ice In My Veins 🏀💕

"Cuz he clearly dropping hints that he want you, he even said it and you over here playing games and ignoring him b"

I read it over and over again and went back on Twitter to see I got another mention.

@B_ingram13: Out here chilling before the photoshoot than later on heading to the game 👌🏻 btw that's what I'm doing @Katherine_Monroe since you wanna know

I read it and favorited it, I had a feeling that he was mad at me, and we never got into a argument before.

I'm not finna do this shit while he still away he wild so I texted him.

To: Daddy Long Legs 👅😉

"B I wasn't even ignoring you wtf, call me rn"

He texted back immediately...

From: Daddy Long Legs 👅😉

"Nah gtfo cuz I thought something was dead ass wrong with you since you ain't reply, but you got time to ask D'Angelo what I'm doing? Bruh gone somewhere"

I read his message and went to his contact to call him but he declined my shit, I tried again but he declined it the second time.

To: Daddy Long Legs 👅😉

"B I'm sorry this shit is dead ass petty wtf, you right I should of replied but I ain't think it was that serious, can you please pick up 😔 I wanna hear your voice"

I was starting to get upset by the fact that I can't just go and knock on his door and annoy him till he stops being mad at me cuz he all the way in New York still.

He left me on read and that really broke my heart a lil, we ain't even fully talk about anything yet and I was already fucking up smh.

@Katherine_Monroe: It sucks when you wanna reach out to somebody n hold them yet they currently not in the same city as you

I tweeted and turned my phone off letting a tear roll down my face, I don't even know why I'm crying I just don't like the idea of this nigga being mad at me.

I know I probably shouldn't have ignored him but I ain't know what to say 😔 I never seen his angry side but from the text messages I knew he was pissed at me and there was nothing I can do about it until he came back and that sucks.

By than he's probably going to lose any tiny feeling he might have developed for me all over a stupid petty argument.
I was gone text Nik but decided to just take a nap and maybe when I wake up I'll feel better...

LIKE/COMMENT