Chapter 34

It's been a whole month since I been dodging Brandon. Kelly has been there for me from jump since that day, he would come over and let me vent to him and was even my shoulder to cry on. I lowkey felt like I was wrong for turning to Kelly for comfort but than again BI did me dirty when he told me he was nothing like the other guys that were straight up fuck niggas.
Honestly fuck him.
I was currently waiting for Kelly to pick me up from the arena since I was done with practice, he was going to take me to my crib so I can get ready cuz we going out to a club in downtown LA.
I sat on the bench scrolling through my phone when a message from Nicki popped up on my screen. Me and the girls haven't spoke since I broke up with Brandon simply because I was ignoring they text messages. I was mainly avoiding Nicki because she dates D'angelo and although D is like my brother I wasn't trying to hear neither of they mouths cuz I felt like they was gone take his side.
From: Bestfriend 👯❣
"You suppose to be my bestfriend but you won't even answer my calls or text messages neither Lo's, I just wanna know if you good damn wtf"
I re-read the message feeling hella guilty for shutting them out but they need to see where I'm coming from.
To: Bestfriend 👯❣
"I been chilling with Kelly don't take it the wrong way though we just friends and ik I'm sorry it's just that I was hurt and didn't want to be bothered I felt like ya was gone take his side n shit but my fault"
From: Bestfriend 👯❣
"Hold tf up BITCHHHHH Kelly from the Wizards? Yo ex? You really tweakin Kay! Brandon gone murder that nigga but you should know that we would never choose sides at the end of the day ya grown so what goes on between ya is ya business I just wanna make sure my bestfriend good"
To: Bestfriend 👯❣
" I don't want that boy 😁😁 and fuck Brandon he can go catch sum from his ugly ass hoes that ain't my daddy, he can't tell me who to chill with but yeah you right I'm sorry I LOVE YOUUUUU"
From: Bestfriend 👯❣
"Ion wanna make it seem like I'm choosing sides but he dead ass misses u but anyways imma talk to you later I have volleyball practice"
I left her on read as I heard a honk, I looked up to see that it was just Kelly so I hopped up from the bench and got in the car. He leaned over to give me a hug.
"How was practice big head" he said driving off. I glanced at him and continued to scroll through my Instagram.
"Coach had us running and shit man" I sighed as I rubbed my leg knowing my ass gone be sore in the morning, "But I crossed Brittney up and got a in one so it was straight" I said cheesing hella hard, he looked over at me as we reached a red light and started laughing at my behavior.
"Ain't shit funny fuck you laughing for" I said pouting while sticking up the middle finger.
"The fact that you hella hyped up that you crossed your teammate" he said shrugging while letting out a chuckle.

We reached my crib after a good 6 mins and I rushed inside and ran upstairs. Kelly knows that he can make himself at home and get comfortable cuz ion care. I hopped in the shower after stripping out my clothes and did what I had to do.
After my shower, I went into my closet to pick an outfit to wear to the club tonight. It was already 7:30, Kelly was already dressed he just wanted me to come w him after I was done with practice. I finally chose a decent outfit and after I got dressed and did my hair and make up, I decided to take a flick for social media since I haven't been on.
@Katherine_Monroe: Back and I'm better lml outfit for tonight 👅👅👅

I posted it and after a few minutes, hella fans started blowing me up especially about Brandon

I posted it and after a few minutes, hella fans started blowing me up especially about Brandon. Kendra and them commented and I replied back. My phone buzzed and I checked to see what it was, it was just a message from the bitch nigga himself but I decided to just open it.
From: Daddy Long Legs👅😉
"Take that shit tf down before I really punch you in yo shit Katherine"
"You think shit sweet until I mf put my hands on you n choke yo ass"
For some reason his last text turned me on but than the memory of what he did resurfaced and all those feelings went away.
From: Daddy Long Legs👅😉
"Brandon get tf off my line goofy ass nigga"
I locked my phone and went downstairs, Kelly was layed up on my couch but when he heard my footsteps he looked up and smiled.
"You look beautiful ma" he said coming towards me as I looked at anything but him. He be trying to sweet talk me sometimes and I ain't slow or stupid I know for a fact he still got feelings for me. I just don't want to acknowledge them because I know that I'm in love with Brandon even if I wish I wasn't.
I cleared my throat and headed towards the door, I opened it and walked out but not before turning around to make sure Kelly fully closed it.
We were almost at the club so I decided to waste time on my snap "Kelly look at the camera" I said facing my phone towards him, he laughed and blocked the camera with his hand. I sucked my teeth and slapped his hand lightly while laughing at his reaction as I caught it on camera before the snap ended. He looked so cute while pouting so I posted it. I continued to post random stuff until we reached the spot, I got out the car after Kelly came around and opened the door for me. I wrapped my arm around his and we stepped inside together, hopefully tonight I can try to fade all my problems away by enjoying myself. As we walked deeper into the club, the music was blasting hella loud. The song "Fever" came on and you know I had to dance to it, I let go of Kelly and just started whining and moving my hips to the song. After a while, I felt someone grab my hips and pressed my body towards theirs, I looked up to see that it was just Kelly so I started slow grinding on him while he bit his bottom lip.
I was about to start twerking until I heard a familiar voice scream "Brandon don't fucking do it".
Before I can react I felt Kelly pulled away from me and was decked so hard that his ass fell on the floor by no other than ....Brandon.