Chapter 30

I woke up feeling weight on my waist, I opened my eyes when everything started coming back to me but what made everything worse was how hungover I was. I groaned and layed my back down on Brandon's chest who was starting to wake up as I felt him shift under me, I looked up at him to see him staring down at me "I got painkillers in the cabinet where it usually be" he said already knowing what I was gonna ask, I nodded my head and got up quickly off the bed. I went inside his bathroom, opened the cabinet and took some painkillers, I popped it into my mouth and took the water bottle he had on the dresser and downed it. "Now what if my ass needed that water? You just gone down my shit and I don't even like your ass" he said sighting while still layed up on the bed, I smirked at him walking towards the bed and straddling his waist "Ight listen we gotta talk forreal" I said sitting on him, he opened his eyes and nodded gripping my waist "Ight one I'm yo nigga so if another nigga especially yo ex is constantly on you, you suppose to let me know so I'll check that nigga fuck all that other shit, two just cuz we broke up don't mean you can have niggas out here grinding on you tf you thought this shit was" he said getting all up in my face being deadass, I pouted at him but he wasn't having it "Ight you right I should of told you about Kelly that was my mistake and I'm single n was drunk so" I said shrugging my shoulders, out of nowhere Brandon flipped us over so he was on top of me and in between my legs "I'm not finna play with your ass, just cuz you single at the moment don't meant shit cuz you always gone be mine together or not act like you mf know cuz you just putting other niggas lives in danger if you over here acting like you don't know who daddy really is" he said kissing down my neck, he placed both of his hands on either one of my thighs rubbing them while pushing his member up against my crouch rubbing it a little bit, I let out a little moan before covering my mouth "Get the fuck outta here what I say about that daddy shit? I ain't mf call---" he cut me off by grinding his member against my vagina, I let out another moan and wrapped my legs around his waist "What was that you said?" He grinned at me with a cocky smile, I slapped his ass with a pillow and got off the bed but he pulled me back down kissing all over my face "B stop being a big ass baby and let me get ready dickhead you got practice don't you?" He ignored me and started kissing down my neck towards my stomach, I bit my bottom lip when he lifted up his shirt that I was still wearing and tugged down my panties "B what are you doing?" I asked feeling something moist between my thighs. He ignored me once more and started rubbing on my vagina with his thumb while sucking on my neck, I gripped his shoulders feeling one finger slip into me. He started pumping his finger in and out of me than slipped in another one driving me mf crazy, I moaned his name louder as he went faster. I felt a warm liquid building up and the feeling I felt was indescribable "Baby I'm abou-" I cut myself off as I felt my self release onto his fingers, I looked up at him panting but he just brought his fingers up to his mouth licking it "Next time it ain't gone be my mf fingers" he said coming down to peck my lips.
I was currently making us breakfast in the kitchen and this nigga was being horny asf just groping me any chance he got "Brandon stoppp nigga im tryna cook" I said slapping his hand away from my ass, he grabs me by my waist and pushes me up against the wall "Fuck that, you getting dicked down today" I looked up at him to see his lust filled eyes than looked down and noticed that he took his basketball shorts off and was only in boxers with his bulge poking out, he pushes it up against my area and I moan wrapping my arms around his neck. I decided to take over considering the fact that I put this nigga through hell this week, I started sucking on his neck leaving a trail of kisses down his chest until I reached his V-line, I kissed the hem of his boxers before pulling it fully down to be met by Brandon Jr., I grabbed a hold of it and started stroking it gently watching Brandon's reaction, who threw his head back against the wall, I licked the tip and smirked up at him "Stop mf teasing me dawg" I started sucking on him up and down while he moved his hips back and forth holding up my hair "F-fuck Baby you gone swallow daddy's kids?" I deep throated him and started choking after he said that but recollected myself and kept on sucking him, after a while I felt a warm liquid explode in my mouth as Brandon let out a deep ass moan. I got up licking my lips but was quickly picked up and thrown on the couch by him, he lifted both of my legs up sliding my panties off, positioning himself in front of me. Before I could even react he slides in, this nigga didn't even let me adjust to his size. Brandon slams into me making me grip his broad shoulders tight as he went in and out of me faster "Who tf is Daddy?" He said panting while still pounding into me holding both of my hands up on top of my head, I couldn't think straight "Yo---- AHHHHH fuck Brandon" I moaned louder as he was hitting my g-spot over and over again "I said who tf is daddy?" He asked again pulling out all the way then slamming right back into me "Your fucking D-daddy... oh my god baby fuck" he lifted one of my legs up placing it on his shoulder changing positions, he started giving me slow strokes and I felt him deep in my guts every time he slid inside, he let go of my hands which I placed on his back, overwhelmed with everything I started moaning like crazy when he picked up his pace and started violating my shit "Yo ass ain't gone be mf walking when I'm done" he said panting hard, sweat was starting to break out on his forehead as we both came undone after a couple of seconds later, "Ass up, face down" he ordered, I did just as he said and arched my back so that my ass was in the air, I felt him slide in and I winced, he started pounding in me fast asf making me scream all types of shit, I was trying to keep my arch up as I felt myself losing control, it felt so good "Fuck baby yesss 😩😩 I been bad asf 💦" I moaned out which he responded by slapping my ass over and over again still slamming into me, I started running away from him a little bit but he pulled me back to him gripping my waist "Don't run from daddy, take it all baby this yours" he groaned pulling my hair as I moaned his name, I felt the same feeling from before coming again "Daddy I'm about to cu-u-u-m" I tried to let out "Hold it mami wait for me" I closed my eyes and bit on my bottom lip as he pounded in me one more time "Ight now" he demanded he ain't have to tell me twice as I squirted all over him while he came inside of me for the second time.
We both layed on the couch naked, I lost all the energy I had "Bout to call coach and jack that I'm sick and can't make it to practice today" he said kissing the top of my head, I looked up at him and shaked my head at him smiling, he got up from the couch and started dancing, his dick moving all over the place, I placed a pillow between my thighs and sat up a little bit resting my head on my elbows "Shitt" I said sighting still with a smile plastered on my face "Now what?" He questioned still dancing like he got mental problems, I looked at him laughing and shaked my head "Uhh Uhhh That's the beat it up right dance right there" he said doing the same dumb ass routine over again

I kept laughing at him enjoying this moment we were having....