Chapter 3

After contemplating on whether or not I should keep my hair in a bun or do two braids because I ain't wanna deal with it today during practice, my lazy ass just left it in a bun 😂

I decided to get back on Twitter and click on his @ name to finally see how this dude looks.

I clicked on his profile pic and can I just say ole dude looks good 😍

"How come I'm just now realizing this nigga exist wtf" I murmured to myself as I continued to examine his profile picture.

Smh it's probably because I never be listening to what D be saying when he be talking about his team half of the time. I decided to follow back and got up to get my bag and stuff since Nik and D would be here any minute now.

To: Best Friend 👯❣
"Where ya at? I'm ready the hell and tell D he better suit up cuz I want ones when he gets here"

I turned off all the lights in the house except the living room. I layed up on the couch waiting for the lovebirds to arrive.

I felt my phone vibrate on my thigh so I picked it up to see that it was just Nik telling me they outside and asking me what D did but don't worry she soon find out when her nigga turn up missing 😭.

I got up off the couch, grabbed all my stuff and turned the living room light off. I locked the door behind me and walked down the aisle to my front yard to see D parked in the driveway.

"Why you gone park in the driveway knowing we gone pull out anyways" I said while shaking my head at him, I decided to just get inside the car.

"Cuz I can and wym by that text you sent Nik? I ain't do nun" He questioned as he pulled of the driveway.

Nik looked back at me waiting for me to explain myself.

"So why this BI boy you been chatting about was being active on my Twitter page, mind you out of nowhere, like I don't even know him" I questioned as D stops at the red light and glances back at me.

"So why you gotta assume it got some to do with me" He says as he tries to hold back his laugh and Nik starts dying.

"Y'all laughing when shit not funny and mf i know it had some to do w you cuz half of the boys on your team was liking my shit, which means you was talking shit bout me in ya little group huddle" I stated as I slapped his neck causing him to immediately stop laughing.

"Baby imma really catch a case for body slamming Kay into a wall since she always wanna put her hands on me" He told Nik as he rubbed the back of his neck glaring at me while she was still over there in the passenger seat laughing like a hyena.

"For the record though, I was talking bout picking you up this morning after me and the guys was done working out and BI was talking bout how you look good" He informed me as I suddenly tried to hide the blush that was creeping up.