Chapter 33💕

I woke up to see Brandon still knocked out, I moved his arm from around me carefully so I would not wake him up and went inside the bathroom to pee cuz a mf was about to explode. After I washed my hands and went back inside the room, I checked the time to see that it was 11 pm at night. Damn we was out for a good min and I was a little hungry. I was about to go downstairs when I heard Brandon's phone go off more than once. I looked around the room to see where he placed it and it was coming from his jacket. I looked towards the bed and it ain't look like this nigga was waking up any time soon so I went over to his jacket looking for his phone to put his shit on airplane mode. I took out his phone and clicked the home button and what I seen on his screen had me wanting to go on a mf homicide. I tried to hold back the tears that were fighting to spill as I unlocked the phone, I didn't want to believe what was happening as I read the convo between them. I walked out into the hallway with Brandon's phone in my hand and decided to call this bitch myself, it started ringing for a while until the bitch finally picked up "Finally boy! Why you ain't reply back to my messages today I missed you" she exclaimed, shawty voice was squeaky asf sounded like all she ate was dick for breakfast lunch and dinner. I felt like I was going to puke "Bitch this is his mf girlfriend imma need you to state your name, address, social, state allat bitch cuz imma put yo ass on yo mf neck you dumb as-" the line was cut off, I know this bitch did not just bang it on me, I pulled the phone away from my ear just to double check

"Lord please be with me tonight because yo girl ain't trying to get booked for sending one of your sons to you early" I whispered to myself trying to calm down and not bug out, I walked back into the room and quietly got dressed, I went straight t...

"Lord please be with me tonight because yo girl ain't trying to get booked for sending one of your sons to you early" I whispered to myself trying to calm down and not bug out, I walked back into the room and quietly got dressed, I went straight to my bag afterwards and pulled out my tazer, he bugging tf out thinking cheating on me is okay. I threw his phone straight to his head and he instantly popped up from the contact but before he could do anything I straight up tazed his ass. He quickly jumped off the bed "Katy wtf is wrong with you b? Tf was that for?" He said slapping the tazer out my hand once he noticed that I was gone get his ass again "YOU are what's wrong with me!! How can you fucking do this to me Brandon!!" I screamed hitting his chest over and over again, he pushed me up against the wall and gripped my arms "Wtf are you talking about my nigga calm tf down, stop fucking hitting me before I choke your ass up" he screamed in my face "Who tf is "hoe from party" in your phone BI? This what we do now? You suppose to hold it down n ride out w me! Wtf Brandon almost made 8 months with your stupid ass" the emotions started getting the best of me "Why tf are you going through my shit, stop assuming shit cuz it wasn't even like that one of the bros was talking to her on my phone" he screamed back at me, I couldn't hold back the tears no more "My nigga why tf are you lying? I read the whole convo Brandon, word too you full of shit. I was there when none of these bitches was and yo ass wanna play dirty, my nigga not once have I ever thought about cheating on you because my dumb ass was stupid enough to let my guard down and love you" I ranted, my tears were making my vision blurry and I felt his grip loosen up on me "Baby... It's not even what it looks lik-" he tried me with that bullshit ass line "Just stop my nigga" I said grabbing all of my stuff while laughing "This is what happens when you give yo all to someone you thought was all about you" I laughed again wiping my tears. I walked towards the bedroom door but he grabbed my arm spinning me around, he was about to say something but I instantly slapped him "Save that bs for someone who wants to hear it Brandon... Fuck you!" I ripped my arm out of his grasp and rushed out the room, down the stairs and out the door. I was trying so hard to keep myself together but shit really was hurting me, I never got played so this was my first experience of a heartbreak.
I fumbled with my phone before finally dialing one of the only people I know who would pick up a phone call from me at midnight, I dialed my best friend but she ain't pick up than I tried D'angelo and it was the same results so I put two n two together, them mfs must be together right now being grown. I scrolled through my contacts and dialed the last person who I would ever allow to see me this vulnerable. It took only two rings and the person finally picked up "Hello? Kay you good?" The person asked, I tried to choke out the words but it came out as whimpers, "Hell nah why are you crying? Tf is wrong?" The person sounded more aware now and seemed very worried for my well-being. It took me a while but I finally pulled my self together "Can you please co-o-o-me get m-e-e...... I dont have a r-i-ide..... I need you to come get me....Kelly" I sobbed out.....