Chapter 2

*knock knock*

I covered my head with one of my pillows and ignored the sound.

*knock knock*

I threw my blanket to the side annoyed, picked up my phone and checked the time.

"Bruh it's fucking 5 am in the morning" I rolled my eyes and left the room.

I made my way downstairs towards the door.

"Who Tf is it? I got a bat and a taser" I screamed from the other side of the door knowing damn well my ass ain't armed 😭

"It's me bozo, open up befo I lean yo shit" a familiar voice said from the other side.

I reluctantly opened the door and was about to scream but he was a step ahead and covered my mouth quickly with his hand.

"It's way too early for you to be screaming bby girl" he grinned at me.

He removed his hand away from me and I took a step back to take it all in, it was none other than one of my closest boy best friend (also my ex but no need to get into that 😞) Kelly standing in front of me.

Realization finally hit me and I started hitting his chest even though he probably wasn't affected by this whatsoever, grabbed both of my wrist while I struggled to get out of his grip, pushes me back inside with him and kicked the door close with...

Realization finally hit me and I started hitting his chest even though he probably wasn't affected by this whatsoever, grabbed both of my wrist while I struggled to get out of his grip, pushes me back inside with him and kicked the door close with his foot.

"Kat chill tf out, let me talk" He insisted, I stopped trying to break free from his grip and just glared at him.

"Where Tf you been Kelly, you said you was gone be back 3 months ago, the season been over and I know summer league bout to start so yo ass gone be gone again, but I fucking needed you and you dipped on me" I let a tear slip from my eye and wiped it hella mf quick cuz I ain't no punk.

"I know and I'm sorry I was caught up with Angela and I was working on my game, I'm sorry baby girl I missed you, you can't be mad at me for long so just drop it now and just give me my hug" he smiled at me and extended his arms open for me to walk into them.

I walked back towards him and opened my arms, he smiled thinking I'm about to give in that quickly but to his surprise I smacked the shit out of him.

"Now we good, don't pull no shit like that again" he rubs his cheek as I bent over laughing my ass off.

"I really don't like yo ass 😭 but I guess I deserved that for being a dick" he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

I know what ya'll are probably thinking right now 🤔 why these mfs all touchy, well to clear the air me and Kelly knew eachother for about 4 years now and that was through D, we started dating the first year than broke it off because we wasn't emotionally connected as some might say but we grew a really strong bond that nobody can break and he's really been my bestfriend ever since.

It's "3:00pm" now, me and Kel were still layed up on the couch even though he was about to leave me to go workout.

"Do you really have to go?" I pouted at him and he just laughed at me.

"You been whining for the past 30 mins asking the same questions, I love you and we gone spend some more time together but if I miss this work out, I ain't gone hear the end of it" He looked down at me and started putting his shoes on.

I grabbed my phone and got off the couch to get something to drink from the fridge.

"Just make sure you call me when you wanna chill since we both be having practices" I stated as I washed a glass and poured myself some orange juice before putting it back in the fridge and drinking it while walking back into the living room to say bye to this nigga.

"I got chu ma, imma talk to you later" he kisses my cheek and walks towards the door.

I sighed and fell back on the couch as I heard the door close, I focused back on my phone and logged back into Twitter to make a tweet.

@Kathy_Monroe: My bestfriend left me guys, now I'm bored and practice ain't till later #noentertainment #boredomstrikes #messybun

I clicked tweet and was soon being blown up by multiple fans and was getting mentions like crazy.

Since I've been isolating myself from the media and haven't been active on any social media I decided to favorite, retweet and follow back as many fans as possible, some tweets had me so weak.

@StaceyBake: @Kathy_Monroe your literally fucking goals 😍😍😍

@nikiwithers favorited your tweet

@NikiWithers: @Kathy_Monroe yes bestfriend 😍💕 I'll see you later before you go to practice

@Kathy_Monroe: @NikiWithers Ight baby see you soon 😘

@Dloading favorited your tweet

@Dloading: @Kathy_Monroe what I said about crop tops? I'll see you later sis

As soon as I read that I started dying because he constantly scolds me about wearing things that's too flashy but I don't think wearing a sports bra is gone kill anyone.

@Kathy_Monroe: @Dloading sports bra* and I'm home what you want me to wear a sweater? It's hot 😭

@J30_RANDLE favorited your tweet

@JClark5on favorited your tweet

I furrowed my eyebrows still scrolling through my notifications and mentions wondering why the fuck the boys Laker team was favoriting my flick 🤔

I swear if D talking shit about me we gone have to get it later, but three notifications caught my attention....
@B_Ingram13 favorited your tweet
@B_Ingram13 retweeted your tweet
@B_Ingram13 followed you

LIKE/COMMENT