Chapter 23

"You not gone answer that?" Brandon asked after my phone vibrated for the fourth time while we were still on our way to wherever he was taking me, I can tell it was irritating him "Nah it's prolly nothing important" I turned my phone off and left it inside my purse, nobody was finna deal with Kelly bullshit tonight, I looked outside the window to see that we pulled up to a block that I'm not familiar with "Baby where are you taking me?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him confused, he reached for something in the back seat with one hand still on the wheel "Wear this and don't even try no funny shit" he grinned giving me a blind fold, I groaned putting it on not too keen about the idea of being surprised "Are we there yet?" I heard the engine stop running so we probably are "Yeah don't move imma help guide you" he said, after a few seconds I heard his door close & I honestly didn't know what to expect about this surprise but regardless it was the thought of him doing all of this that counts, my door swung open and I felt Brandon close to me, he unbuckled my seatbelt & grabbed my hand to help me out the car.
Once he locked it, he started guiding me to god knows where "B I swear to mf god if I bust my ass, I'm going to really upper cut your shit word to everything" I threatened as he led me up some stairs I think "Be careful baby we almost there and you already starting w these threats dawg" I heard him chuckle as I tried to contain my smile, his hand moved from mine and I felt both of them on my waist as he stood behind me "You ready? I've been planning this for a min" i could hear the eagerness in his voice as he unfolds it so I can see, my eyes landed on what he had planned for us and I felt tears well up in my eyes as I looked around flabbergasted, I felt like I was in some type of Disney princess movie dead ass "I can't believe you went out your way to do some shit like this" I turned around to face him, he cupped my cheek and wiped the tears that was falling down with his thumb "You thought I wasn't listening when your ass kept talking about Peter Pan and all that other childish shit" we both chuckled at that and I shaked my head at him "Nobody did something like this for me before, this means a lot B" I said while looking around, he decorated it based on Peter Pan "This is just the front, let's go inside baby girl" he grabbed my hand and led me down this pathway

I looked around admiring everything, I really felt special right now. He asked me about something that I was embarrassed about a month ago and I told him it was the fact that I always wanted to go to Neverland on some dead ass shit but I was joking, this nigga really went and did all this "This place is fucking beautiful wtf" I said not being able to hold my tongue, Brandon glanced down at me and moved this curtain that was blocking our view of the inside "After you beautiful" I walked inside and when I say my heart mf dropped at the sight

"Nigga you did not" I covered my mouth with my hand "It's about us tonight baby and you know I would do anything to make you feel special so stfu" he said kissing my cheek and I slapped his shoulder cheesing hella hard at him, he guided me to the ...

"Nigga you did not" I covered my mouth with my hand "It's about us tonight baby and you know I would do anything to make you feel special so stfu" he said kissing my cheek and I slapped his shoulder cheesing hella hard at him, he guided me to the table and held out my chair for me which I sat in, as soon as we got settled in a waitress came over with beverages, one was Coke which I always drink and the other was a Sprite for B "How she already knew what we was gone drink?" I asked him confused asf "I arranged everything already, from food to allat other shit" he explained to me, I got up and moved my chair next to his so we was sitting side by side "I really appreciate this BI, thank you frfr" I genuinely told him as I layed my head on his shoulder "I just want you to know that I'll do anything for you, stop saying thank you lil nigga this is my job" he laughed kissing the top of my head than lacing our fingers together "I know we've been at it for almost 3 months now and I just needed to reassure you that you ain't going nowhere even when both of our season starts and our schedules start getting hectic" I tried not to be a lil bitch and cry but I was getting emotional all over again "You know I'm really proud of you BI, your officially signing your contract to the Lakers tomorrow on Kobe's birthday, I know you feel like you got something to prove to these mfs out here doubting you cuz of your weight but they don't know how strong you really are it might not show physically but mentally your a beast and niggas better watch out for you this season cuz no doubt baby your getting Rookie of the year I still love Simmons though" I said fully facing him while he looked down at our entwined hands in his lap "You sure about that? All jokes aside you think I got it like that for real?" He finally looked up at me "I know you got it like that fym your B Nasty nigga straight dunking on these niggas" I said acting like I just dunked in the air which made him start dying "It's crazy how some people talk so much shit about you yet you so mf humble, we both came out the hood and I'm not the only one that's gone win rookie of the year" he said seriously, I looked at him like he had a dick on his face "Nigga there can only be one rookie for the men's team" I told him like he was dumb "I'm not talking about the men's team, I'm talking about us together stop lowering your standards you got it just as much as I do" he said and I just stared at him "You think so?" I finally asked after a minute "We gone win that trophy together baby just wait on it" he said pulling me in for a kiss which I returned as we waited for the waiter to come back with our food....