Chapter 11

It's been a month now and shit in my life has been going great.

Yesterday was my last game in the women's summer league and even though we lost by 2 I finished off strong with a triple double.

D'Angelo and Niki were still going strong, Me and Kelly still haven't linked since I've been ignoring him and been spending way more time with Brandon, who was becoming a huge impact in my life this past month.

He's been supportive and just been helping me cope with this new lifestyle as I did the same for him.

The support system we had around each other was amazing and even though I hate to admit it, I was starting to fall hard for my boy bestfriend.

I sat up straight in bed with my laptop on my lap debating on if I should go live on Periscope.

I ain't even know how to use this shit...

"Niki can you bring me one of the gatorades in the fridge when you come back up, love you" I screamed hoping she heard me from downstairs.

Since I wasn't sure if I should go live, I decided to ask the fans what they thought.

@Katherine_Monroe: Hey babes, ya think me and @nikiwithers should go live on Periscope? 🤔🤔

I tweeted and instantly seen fans going crazy, everybody was telling me to get on. Some were just blowing me up.

Niki walked into the room and tossed the Gatorade to me which I caught and took a sip from.

"People want us to go live on Periscope so that's what we about to do" I informed her.

"Ight let me do it" She stated as she grabbed my laptop and set everything up for me.

She than clicked the live button and we was now streaming.

"How do you know how many views you getting?" I asked with my face all up in the camera.

"That top corner with the eye, see we already got 500 views" She said as pointed towards it and I started seeing comments pop up.

"Yo wassup ya, ask us any questions and we'll answer" I said into the cam and grabbed my phone.

"How long have ya been Bestfriends?" Nik read one comment and I looked up.

"We been besties for 7 years, we met each other through D'Angelo" I said trying to find another question to answer.

"Ya typing too fast I can barely catch up dawg" Nik said while laughing.

"Half of them is asking about Brandon LMFAOO" She said as I covered my face with my phone.

"Y'all that's just my bestfriend chill out" I calmly said.

Nik gave me a look which fans started laughing and commenting on about.

"Y'all we look a mess, we just woke up" I said trying to fix my hair while looking into the camera.

"Someone said have ya ever thought about being models?" Nik read.

"I'm not really into modeling like I'll take pictures and shit but runway? Hell no" I replied grabbing my Gatorade and drinking from it again.

"It's just not for me, I can't see myself doing that" Nik stated laying back on my pillow.

We stayed on Periscope for 20 more min before I realized my laptop was on 10%.