Chapter 11

author's note
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT IT TRULY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! anyways, sorry i don't know the honorifics of the Korean language. i'm sorry that i'm writing this story which revolves around South Korea and Korean but I study Japan and Japanese. haha my bad, i'm sorry i'm just not going to include them. like V's siblings should be using honorifics for his friends, but i don't know what they are so they just are going to be addressed by their stage names with hyung at the end sorry.
---------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:
I got as I saw the group of six boys laughing as they slowed down to a walk and continued to come my direction. To be completely honest I didn't know of any good restaurants nearby and therefore, had no idea where to take my siblings. I just awkwardly stood there on the sidewalk with Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu, not sure of what to do whatsoever. I knew I didn't want to talk to anyone in BTS, they would definitely ask about what happened today and I didn't want to talk about it or Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu to know about it. They didn't know I skipped half of the school day, and they shouldn't know. I wanted to still be a good older brother for them, I couldn't let them know that I actually was a failure in so many different ways. I wanted them to be proud and happy to be related to me, I wanted to be someone for them to look up to, I wanted to be someone they could rely on and not have to worry about. However to my disappointment, Jin saw me and pointed me out to the rest of BTS. I awkwardly waved as they ran over to me and my siblings.

"Hey." I sheepishly spoke to them, putting Jeong Gyu on the ground and trying my best not to cough or sneeze.
"Where have you been? What happened?" Jin immediately began assaulting me with questions, he always worried the most when something went wrong. "You didn't respond to any of our texts!"
"Sorry!" I bowed,  "I've been busy all day." I motioned to Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu who were splashing around in the puddles nearby.
"What about during school today?" Jimin unhappily looked at me, wanting an answer
"How about I tell you guys later?" I looked over to Jeong Gyu and Eon Jin, they must be starving. "I'm supposed to be taking them out to eat right now."
"Hyung, are we going to eat now?" Jeong Gyu exclaimed and looked hopeful as soon as he heard me talk about eating.
"Yes." I laughed, causing me to cough as well. All of BTS looked at me disappointed and upset, especially Jin. I grabbed Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu's hands and began to walk away, "See you guys later!"
"Wait!" J-Hope quickly caught up to us, "Why don't we all eat together? We haven't eaten yet either."
"Do you guys have money for a meal?" I harshly responded, not wanting to be around them anymore.
"Can't Jin-hyung cook?" Eon Jin looked at me slightly hopefully, "You are sick anyways, we shouldn't be out so long."
"We couldn't make him come to our house to cook for us, it's too much work." I ruffled her hair while fake smiling. "Besides, don't worry about me. We need to hurry up and eat so that you can go to bed soon. There's school tomorrow after all."
"It's fine!" Jin walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "I'd be happy to cook for you guys. Especially if you are sick." He shot me a look of pure disappointment and disgust making me slightly shake.
"Fine, whatever." I sighed, "Let's just go."

With that we began walking to my house, with little to no conversation. I didn't want to talk to any of them so I just gave simple one word answers when they tried to spark up conversation. Poor Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu walked alongside us and were too shy to talk to anyone because of my grumpy attitude. Normally they would be nonstop talking with any of the BTS boys since they were always extremely excited and amazed by the high schoolers. When we arrived at my house I unlocked the door and made sure to let Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu inside first. While Jin and Jimin when into the kitchen to start cooking I put away my siblings' rain clothes and the umbrella. Normal conversation resumed as Jin and Jimin asked what everyone wanted to eat and began cooking. I took this opportunity to return to my room and hope they wouldn't try to talk to me anymore. But sadly seconds after I settled comfortably onto my bed I heard knocking on my door.

"What?" I angrily yelled at the door, I knew it had to be one of the boys.
"Can I come in?" Suga said despite already opening the door and walking in. "What's wrong with you?"
"I'm fine." I lied, just wanting him to leave me alone. I didn't really care that I was sick because I knew he was going to talk to me about school and (y/n). Everything was so embarrassing and no matter how I tried to think of it, the whole thing with (y/n) seemed hopeless.
"No you're not." Suga paused to sigh, "(y/n) is worried about you too."
"Okay, sure." I sarcastically responded while rolling my eyes at him. (y/n) did help me out a lot but I didn't want to believe she worried about me. I didn't want to think that she wasted any time or energy worrying about me.
"Want me to call her?" Suga teased, pulling out his phone. "She sat with us during lunch today and I got her number."
"Don't bug her." I growled at him, "Don't talk to her again. All of you guys just embarrass her and make her nervous."
"Why do you even care about her so much? What makes you care about her so much?"
"That's like me asking you why you like music so much!" I wanted to yell at him and make him leave me alone. I didn't understand anything myself. Ever since I started talking to (y/n), everything has just been confusing and impossible to understand. "I don't know why! I don't know what it is about her!"
"Then why aren't you acting like normal? You used to always hangout with us, you hated being alone. You didn't let things bother you so much, you used to always smile." Suga gave a frustrated groan, "It's only been a few days, but you are a completely different person. I don't think you are the Kim Taehyung I know anymore."
"I don't know what's wrong with me!" I yelled at him, "I don't know why (y/n) has changed me so much! I just want things to go back to normal. I don't like being so nervous, worried, and embarrassed. I really don't know what's wrong-" I suddenly began to cough a lot, probably due to me raising my voice.
"Are you okay?" I nodded after Suga shot me a worried look. "How did you even manage to become sick so quickly? Weren't you fine this morning?"
"I was out in the rain while it was downpouring, without an umbrella or anything." I sadly laughed. "But I did run into (y/n) and she let me use her umbrella for a bit so I wasn't in the rain the whole entire time."
"See? (y/n) cares and worries about you too!" Suga then stood up and playfully slapped my shoulder before he began to walk away, "What are we going to do with you?"