Chapter 18

author's note
oh my! thank you all so much for the support and love, it really means so much to me! i know i say it all the time but really i can't express how happy i am that so many people have read and like this story! i really can't believe how much people like this story, i will work my hardest to keep good and consistent updates! and i am so incredibly sorry for the slower updates, life keeps getting in the way :(
---------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:
I held on tightly to (y/n)'s wrist, I didn't want her to leave. She was here for me, wasn't she? So why was she hanging out with my siblings more? I tried to pull her over to the couch with me but sadly, she resisted me and continued standing next to the couch. I sadly looked at her, was she uncomfortable around me now that I said I liked her? But how could I not like her? I looked at her again and began to smile, she was simply so beautiful.

"T-Taehyung, w-what's up?" (y/n) nervously said and tried to pull her wrist out of my grip again.
"Why don't you hangout with me anymore?" I pouted at her, "Ever since Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu got here, you've only been with them. I thought you were here for me."
"W-Well..." She trailed off, causing me to softly laugh at how nervous and embarrassed she was.
"Are you not comfortable around me," I quickly became serious and lowered my voice a bit, "since I confessed?"
"I, ummm..." She trailed off again making me a bit nervous. She couldn't be embarrassed and nervous because of me now, right?
"Sorry." I mumbled as I ran my free hand through my hair, "Just forget it happened, okay?" I sighed, I didn't want her to be uncomfortable around me but I also really like her. I let go of her wrist and turned away a bit, I didn't want her to not be with me. I didn't want to scare her or make her feel uncomfortable.
"D-Do y-you w-want to go o-out and eat n-now?" She cutely stuttered causing me to look up at her once again.
"What?" I rubbed the back of my neck as I sat up straight, looking at her. She wasn't asking me on a date, right?
"I-It's a-around dinner time." She mumbled, fidgeting a little bit, "A-And y-you have barely eaten all day..." She trailed off into a whisper, clearly embarrassed. "S-So do y-you w-want to g-go w-with m-me to e-eat?"
"Y-You'll let me come?" I looked at her a bit confused, earlier she wasn't going to let me leave the house at all. Why was she so confusing? She put her hand on my forehead again and smiled at me.
"You're temperature has seemed to go down." She removed her hand, "I think you'll be okay to just get some food."
"Really?" I smiled as she nodded at me before I jumped up and hugged her. "Thank you!" I screamed as I tried to lift her up and spin her. (y/n) wasn't heavy, she was actually extremely light. I was just so weak, I couldn't do it very well which caused her to burst into laughter.
"Taehyung!" She giggled as I flailed her around. "Calm down! You are still kind of sick!" But I just smiled and kept spinning her, before I put her down.
"You are very skinny." I commented as I poked her stomach. "Eat more! Gain some weight!"
"Don't worry about me." She laughed it off and pushed me away a bit, "I'm fine, you need to eat."
"I'll only eat if you do." I smirked a bit while grabbing my wallet and keys. "Eon Jin, Jeong Gyu! Want to come with us to grab dinner? Or do you want us to bring you back some food?" I yelled despite hoping to get more alone time with (y/n).
"We're coming!" Eon Jin beamed while running with Jeong Gyu to the front door for their shoes and jackets.

I looked over at (y/n) as we both walked through the hallway towards the front door, she was still wearing the clothes I gave her. She looked so cute and small in such an oversized hoodie. I couldn't help but stare at her as we got ready to leave. How could I have fallen for her so quickly? She must be my soulmate, right? I quickly looked away from her before she could notice and grabbed myself one of my other hoodies that was lying around. A soft blush formed on my cheeks, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I rushed to put on my sneakers in hopes to distract myself but only found myself thinking more about (y/n).

"Taehyung." She began, which pulled me back to reality. "B-Be careful, okay? You still aren't completely healthy."
"Y-Yeah." I mumbled while finishing tying my shoes. "Ready to go?" (y/n) smiled and nodded in response while leading Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu out of the house.
"Where do you guys want to eat?" (y/n) looked out at the street in front of us, "I'll get you guys anything nearby."
"(y/n), you aren't paying." I gave her a reassuring smile and playfully rubbed Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu's hair. "These little monsters will buy so much expensive food if you let them choose. I think we should just go to a fast-food restaurant nearby or even just a small family restaurant."
"I can pay, it's fine. Don't worry about it, okay?" (y/n) gave the sweetest smile which nearly made me melt as I blushed. Why was she so nice and beautiful? "Let's go to the small ramen shop a few street away?"
"Are you guys fine with that?" I looked at my younger siblings who were just stepping around a puddle nearby.
"Yeah!" They both happily yelled off in response before smiling and running slightly ahead of me and (y/n).
"Thank you so much for all of this." I turned to (y/n) as we walked next to each other down the street. "You really didn't have to take care of me or anything today."
"Don't worry about it." She smiled at me again, making me blush. She then mumbled something that I could barely hear and I don't think I was supposed to hear it. "Anything to see your cute blush."
"Y-You like me blushing?" I nervously smiled at her, which made her step back a bit in shock. A bright red blush then tinted her cheeks, causing me to laugh a bit. She definitely didn't mean for me to hear that. "You think I'm cute? Hmm?"
"I-I..." She stuttered, staring at me clearly embarrassed and nervous.
"I like it when you blush too." I pinched her cheeks laughing a bit before I turned to look at Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu again. "I also like your smile. And you. I really like you."