Chapter 2

author's note:
btw just for visuals, V looks like how he did in the Boy in Luv music video :)) I really love the way he looks in that video so that is how he is going to look in this fanfic! and BTS is going to be a gang, instead of a band, in this fanfic too.
---------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV:
As I walked home the only thing I could think about was V. I couldn't stop thinking about his burnt-orange hair, dark eyes, adorable face, and black triangle earrings. I had so many questions about him. I loved the way his hair looked, but it was clearly not natural. Why did he dye it? His earrings made him look really cool but, why did he pierce his ears? I began to blush, I truly wondered if he was my soulmate. I traced the T on my wrist, doubting it was him. How could V be my soulmate if there was a T written on my wrist?
I looked at the street around me, trying to taking my focus away from V. I can't let myself think about him too much, I barely know anything about him. But then suddenly, a group of six boys ran right past me, one of them bumping into me. I looked forward at them, slightly confused in why they were in such a hurry.

"Taehyung!" A boy in a leather jacket yelled, "Hurry up or we'll leave you behind!"
"It's not my fault you guys all run so fast!" I turned to see an orange-haired boy running after them. "Why don't you guys slow down?"

Wait, was that V? I watched the boy run by; burnt-orange hair, black triangle earrings, that had to be him. I ran after them, I needed to talk to him.

"Wait!" I hollered after the group of boys, "V!"
"What?" V yelled back at me, clearly perplexed. I stopped running and they all turned to me, confused.
One of them stared at me, "Who are you?" He looked like he was ready to punch me, causing me to shake in fear.
"I-I'm a classmate of V's." I was so nervous and scared I couldn't look at any of them. "My name is (y-y/n)."
"RM," V spoke up, "d-don't intimidate h-her!"
"Aww, does our little Taehyung have a girlfriend?" A different boy, with a black snapback hat, ruffled V's hair, while I began to blush.
"So, (y-y/n) w-why did you want to talk to me?" V ignored his friends and looked at me, causing me become much more nervous. It was embarrassing. I couldn't just ask hey, are you my soulmate?
"U-um, I wanted to thank you again for helping me in class, I really appreciate it." I smiled at him, to see him blushing. "I also wanted to know why you said V was your name, it's not, right?"
"Oh that's just-" V was cut off by one of his friends.
"You told her your name was V?" I looked over to the boy with white hair who was laughing.
"V is just my nickname." V continued to ignore his friends, "My real name is Kim Taehyung."
"Why do you go by V?" I looked at him, he was still blushing and I knew I was too.
"Well, (y/n) I'm sorry to interrupt this." One of the other boys looked at me, "But we have to go, you see we were running for a reason."
"Oh! I'm sorry!" I bowed, "I forgot sorry."
"It's o-okay." Taehyung smiled at me, "Don't worry about it! S-see you tomorrow."

I watched them all frantically run away, laughing. At first I was confused as to why they were in such a hurry and were running, but a few minutes after they left a man came running by, asking if I had seen a group of boys. I lied to the man. What if they were in trouble? I didn't want to rat them out. Then I continued walking home, allowing myself to think about Taehyung during the whole walk.

Taehyung's POV:
We continued running throughout the streets of the city after we talked to (y/n). Why was she so curious about me? I've never even talked to her before today. I shook the thoughts of her out of my head, surely it was nothing. But she did have the same first initial as the one on my wrist. Could she be my soulmate? We eventually stopped running, believing we were far away from the man who was chasing after us. Being in BTS was so much fun, we spray-painted walls, lit things on fire, and did whatever we wanted. But everyone was ruining the fun by asking me all sorts of questions about (y/n).

"Taehyung," Jin looked at me, "why did that girl want to talk to you?"
"Yeah who even was she?"
"Was she really just a classmate of yours?"
"Why didn't you tell her your real name the first time?"
"How did you help her during class?" All of them continously asked many questions, becoming slightly irritating.
"Hey!" I yelled over them, completely annoyed, "If you want to know about (y/n), then shut up! You're all being so annoying."
"Jeez Taehyung, we just wanted to know more about her." J-Hope pouted.
"Yeah, you've never really talked about a girl to us. We're excited for you!" Jungkook smiled.
"Whatever," I sighed, "she really is just a classmate of mine. I've never even talked to her before today. She just wasn't paying attention in class and I helped her so she wouldn't get a detention. I don't like her or anything, we are practically strangers."
"But don't you have a (f/i) on your wrist?" Jimin pointed at my left wrist, "That is her first initial, isn't it?"
I looked down at the (f/i) engraved on my wrist. Could (y/n) be my soulmate? I didn't think that soulmate thing was even real. But then I remembered part of this whole soulmate thing is that your world changes when you met your soulmate, or something like that.
"Yeah but isn't everything around me supposed to change or something when I meet my soulmate?" This was so stupid, why did they care so much?
"No," Rap Monster laughed at me, "the world is supposed to change when you kiss her, not when you meet her."
"Well then, I guess we'll never find out if she's my soulmate or not then." I sighed, "I don't even know her."
"For now you don't!" Suga laughed.

I shook my head, I doubt (y/n) was my soulmate. We don't even know if she has my initial on her wrist or not. I bet these guys were just trying to get me to admit I liked her or something so they could make jokes about me. Or maybe they were trying to remind that I was the only one of us that hasn't dated a girl before. It's just that none of them have ever liked me, they always like Jungkook or Suga, it's never been me. I was actually really shocked when (y/n) yelled for me, that has never happened before.