{Chapter 16} Confession

Start from the beginning

''Guys have you decided already?'' Junhoe asked showing how impatient he was getting from waiting for us to decide

''Um...I think we are going to skip this one...it's kind of scary'' I spoke for both of us.

''Guys com' on! Don't be like this now... it's fun!Besides, I don't wanna sit with hyung....'' Yunhyeong whined, and joked to make us change our minds after hearing what we said.

"Well...!" Jinhwan exclaimed touching  his heart with his hand pretending to be hurt by Yunhyeong's words.

''Ugh...fine but you better not let me die here!'' Mihee said in a pretend-angry way and went next to Yunhyeong

"I'll sit with you...mom" I joked and interlinked my arms with Jinhwan

''Are you ok?'' he asked while we were waiting for our turn to come. ''You don't have to do this if you are scared''

''No, it's ok I can take it'' I said smiling. Seeing him being so caring made me feel safer. He is a really great friend to me and I'm really thankful for having him next to me...even on a scary rollercoaster

''It's time!" I heard Donghyuk say and I realized it was our turn to ride it.

I took a deep breath and locked the safety bar once we were on our wagon.

The ride started smoothly but then when it developed speed and started going on all of the twist all of our high pitched screaming could be heard from miles away. It was time for the upside-down part.

I closed my eyes and held Jinhwan's hand tightly. He did not resist and knowing how scared I was he held my hand as well.

The ride finally finished but we were waiting on our wagons for the worker to come and unlock the bars. We were on the very last wagon so it could take time.

I opened my eyes fully only when the ride completely stopped but I was sitting there like a statue not moving at all. I then realized I was holding Jinhwan's hand this whole time. With a swift move I removed my hand from his and he just chuckled at how scared I looked.

''Wow that was amazing'' I heard Bobby happily say and I just looked at him with a blank expression on.

''Awee were you scared?'' he said in a teasing tone. I did not answer to him so he approached me to see if I was okay. He came closer and closer teasing me with his face and me backing up until I jokingly raised my hand threatening to hit him if he came closer but he just laughed and backed away.

''Hyung why is your hand red?'' Chanwoo asked Jinhwan looking at his red hand. Whoops...

He just pointed at me, rubbed his hand and pouted.

''I'm sorry...'' I said in an aegyo voice and scratched the back of my head looking at him apologetically. ''Why didn't you tell me that I squeezed your hand too much?'' I asked. I was a bit curious

''I didn't mind'' he said smiling

Bobby was about to say something again but after seeing Jinhwan's straight face he ended up just chuckling to himself. Seriously what is going on?

The whole day went smoothly and we even got convinced by Bobby to go in the haunted house where I discovered that all of our members, Jess and many iKON members as well could hit really high notes...who knew?

After that terrifying experience we finally went to eat something and then continue going on the rides.

We were now walking on the amusement park after finishing lunch, discussing which rides we should go to next.