{Chapter 21} Hiatus

My head felt heavy as I tried to lift myself up from the bed. I looked around my room, finally finding the strength to open my eyes and look around to see I am in a hospital, just like I had predicted. To my surprise I looked down and found my leg in a cast. How great.

This of course meant that I would have to take a hiatus from our group promotions probably. That meant no practice, no seeing the girls and no performing on stage for God knows when.

While I was deeply in my thoughts I heard the door knock and the doctor coming in followed by, unexpectedly, Bobby.

Bobby.

Who is in iKON.

iKON.

iKON's leader is Hanbin.

Hanbin.

Who just confessed to me.

I just remembered that and mentally stated panicking. Does Bobby know? Should I tell him? What do I do now?

I decided to just play it cool and let him mention it himself, if he really knew

''Hello Jihye-ssi, how are you feeling?'' the doctor approached my bed, checking the card that was on the edge of my bed, saying...I didn't even know what it was saying. Probably something about my condition

''Pretty sore...what happened?'' I asked, still confused about how I got in here

''You had a car accident'' Bobby, who had taken a seat on the chair next to my bed said, before the doctor could say a word

''I see...how are the girls?'' I asked again feeling kind of worried about my bandmates since I hadn't seen them at all after the accident

''Well... Jimin, your manager and Mihee have small injuries and are currently resting, don't worry'' he smiled at me, running his hand through my hair making me shiver since he had never been like this with me...

''What about Jia, Nayoon and Hyeyoung?'' I woriedly asked

''Oh..they don't have anything serious, only some scatches, and they visited the girl's rooms since you were...asleep'' he calmly explained to me, relieving me a little

''So...I'm going to leave you two alone, get some rest and please, don't stay in here too long, she needs to rest'' he said, looking at Bobby as he was speaking the last part of his sentance and the exiting the room, closing the door behind him.

Now it was just me and Bobby. How great..

''How are you childd?'' he joked, patting the back of my head

''I'm in the hospital, with a bloken leg and a gauze around my head, I think I've been better'' I stated, listening to him chuckle, knowing how unecessary his question was.

''By the way, I visited your manager before-''

''How is he?'' I cut him off before he could continue his sentance

''Let me finish.'' he whined. ''After he was informed about your...condition he and the CEO decided to let you have a break until you are better'' he explained earning a nod from me. I wasn't really surprised since it was obvious I wouldn't be able to do anything for a while...

''So you're okay with it?'' he asked

''Yeah...it's not like I can disagree or anything'' I chuckled bitterly

I guess I'll just have to get on a hiatus...

"Umm....Jiwon? Who's out there?" I took the chance to ask

"Your members, some other staff and Hanbin"

My heart stopped beating at the sound of his name. What am I going to do about this? How will I respond to his confession?

But most importantly... Why did I feel my heart bounce when he said those things to me?

I always thought he didn't like me one bit but...? It turns out he has feelings for me?

Kim Hanbin you are one weird man....

-.-

Hello! So...I decided to continue this fic, seeing so many requests, I am so sorry to everyone who waited for so long!

In my country, during the last year of school there are exams, that determine the university you will continue to study after finishing school, called Panhellinics. These exams require a lot of studying, and the last two years of school, are basically dedicated to them, life turns into studying only. For that, I didn't have much time and motive to continue this, plus a big writers block in my story. 

I am so sorry to all, and since these exams are now over, I will continue writing this, the best way I can and hopefully to make it a beautiful story.

I, of course, am aware of the whole situation with iKON and B.I but I am personally still waiting for the police and the final news. iKON for me is still 7 so I am gonna continue to make it as it is, of course!

Thank you all for waiting so long!