{Chapter 3} First Day In YG

''Good luck giri giri you like me...'' my morning alarm went off which meant that it was time for me to get up, eat, get dressed and start heading to YG Entertainment.

I quickly opened my eyes like an owl from the nervousness. I barely got any sleep last night but I was still able to wake up in the morning.

With a quick movement I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I glanced at the clock before I get into the shower and the time was 5:30 am which meant I had only an hour to get ready since I need half an hour from my house to YG Entertainment's building.

I finished my morning shower which was so refreshing! Now it was the hardest part... finding an outfit to wear! My closet is really big with many clothes but I still can't find an outfit to wear. It's my first day in YG so I want to wear something nice for practice but I want to be able to practice with it and not feel unconfortable in it like I do in skinny jeans.

I ended up going safe and choosing a basic sleeveless black top, pink-greyish sweatpants and white sneakers since we are probably going to practice and let my hair free today.

Then after putting my outfit on and glancing at my bathroom mirror to check if it was matching I put some BB cream on to cover some pimples I have and some blemishes since I do not want to appear as the potato I am on the first day and then came down to have breakfast alone since my family wasn't awake this early in the morning.

Nothing much, just a bowl of cereal with some milk and then left the house, not firgetting to lock the door behind me and I was ready to head to the YG building! Scared but happy.

I took a cab, told the driver where I wanted to go and plugged my earphones in to relax my thoughts with some music. I was listening to iKON's Rhythm Ta since that song always makes me happy and energetic when the driver signaled me that we were there.

I paid him and got off the cab.

After 2 minutes of walking since the cab wasn't able to let me off right out of YG's building I was finally in front of the building.

It's time to enter the building! Just a simple movement but yet so hard to do!! Aghh Jihye don't be a chicken! Go in, stop standing there!

I was talking to myself for quite long but I ended up taking a deep breath and pushing the door to allow me to enter.

My eyes widened in shock when I came across the lobby. It was so big! It didn't look like it would be that big from outside...I feel like I am going to get lost in there... Looking at my surroundings for a moment I finally spotted the thing I was looking for. The reception.

''Good morning ma'am'' I greeted her with a smile.

''Hello'' she greeted back

''My name is Kwon Jihye, I am a new trainee here, I was told that I am supposed to get a paper from here.'' I said while playing with my fingers, waiting for her to give me the paper.

''Yes, here it is, you will go to the 4th floor on the room 12, good luck on your training!'' she told me with a smile on her face. Looking at the paper it seemed to be a paper with directions and anything the trainees had to know about the classes & other things in this company.

I thanked her and headed to the elevator to go on the floor she told me to and luckily there was no one else on it which was great because I wanted to avoid those awkward elevator rides on the first day...

I was too focused on reading the paper that I didn't notice the elevator had arrived on the 4th floor and I walked out of the elevator still staring on the paper focused on reading the instructions and not in front of me which was a huge mistake when I realized I bumped into someone which made me fall down on my butt.

''Oh my gosh I'm so sorry'' the person said. ''Are you ok?''

''Yeah I'm sorry too I didn't-'' I lifted my head to look at the person I bumped into and I froze when I finally understood who I bumped into.

I quickly got up, bowed 90 degrees and apologized to the man, still shocked from what had just happened. It was my fault after all.

''Hehe it's cool. I don't think I've seen you around, are you new here?'' he politely asked.

''Yes, actually it is my first day here'' I said with a shaky voice.

''Oh, well nice to meet you I'm Bobby from iKON.'' He said offering me his hand to do a hand shake. Like I did not know who he was....

''I am JiHye nice to meet you sunbaenim'' I laughed from embarassement because I forgot to introduce myself. And also from my cringy introduction.

''Do you need any help? You look lost'' he laughed. He is really nice. I wonder if everyone is actually like that.

''Umm no, I got it sunbaenim thank you'' Of course I wasn't gonna say yes, even tho I wanted to, I didn't want to impose him but he didn't quit.

''First of all, call me JiWon or Bobby, sunbaenim is too formal for me and also the room you're looking for it there'' he showed me the door.

I guess he had already read the number of the room I wanted to go on my paper.

''Thank you so much...Bobby....'' I said with hesitation.

''No problem, see you around JiHye, good luck!'' He greeted me and started walking towards the other side of the floor.

With that he entered the elevator and headed somewhere. I had to stand there a moment to prosses what just happened. My conclusion was:

I met Bobby. My iKON bias.

Was I correct? Did that actually happen? The answer is yes, it happened and he is much nicer than I thought! I hope other sunbaenims are like that as well!

But now it's time to enter the room and face whatever is in there. It's now or never! I took a big breath and knocked on the door. I heard the classic ''come in'' and placed my hand on the door knob to twist it and enter the room. Here we go...

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the late update :( I just found out that iKON & WINNER will be releasing new music before March! I will miss OT5 WINNER but I can't do anything about it. I'm so excited tho! Both of these grous have almost a year since their last comeback! 

Thank you for reading this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote! <3 See you in the next chapter where new people are entering the story ;)