Chapter 4. First kiss

Hi before we start I just want to say THANK YOU FOR 50 VIEWS how is this possible *pinches myself* NO THIS IS REAL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
----------------------------------------------
Your point of view

You where in class waiting for class to start and suddenly, " GUYS I FORGOT THAT THERE WAS AN ASSEMBLY TODAY WE GOTTA GET GOING," Koro-sensei shouted at us.
"Uhhh do we have to go," you whined.
"Don't worry koro-sensei I got her," Karma said as he grabbed your hand and started to drag you.
"NOOO let goo I don't want to goo!"
"Your going if you like it or not!"
Then Karma stops dragging you.
"Yay victory is KARMA NO," you shouted as Karma carried you on his back.
"Let me down!"
"Nope!"
"Nagisa help me!"
"No we are all going so I can't help you!"
"Fine I'll go but I'm not waking now!"
"Okay than I'll carry you," Karma said as he started to walk.
As you heard from the distance, you heard Koro-sensei say, "Aww they are so cute," as you looked back he started to write in his weird book that was purple with a yellow octopus on it.
"Hey (Y/n) I don't want to go to the assembly, you still want to skip?"
"YESS," you said and Karma went the opposite way that we where supposed to go.
"Karma, (Y/n) where are you going," Nagisa yelled to us.
"Sorry Nagisa but we are going to skip the assembly and if anyone is mean to you guys, we will beat the living crap out of them ok," you yelled back and got off of Karma's back.

"So what are we going to do," you questioned and continued to walk.
"Well we can train, or a redo of the training since you technically cheated," Karma said as he got out the green knife.
"Uhh fffiiinne," you said grabbing out your knife.
"Ready or are you scared that I'm gonna win," Karma said with an evil smirk.
"Ha I'll always win," you chirped back.
"In 3..2..1..GOO," you and Karma said as you ran at each other.

You swung the knife at Karma but he dodged the attack and tried to do an upper cut and you dodged it.
(I feel like I'm talking about dodge ball :P)
Then Karma tried to kick you but you grabbed his foot before it hit you, twist it and he fell but as quick as he could he stood back up.
"Why don't you just fall," you said as you tried to tried to cut him but he grabbed your arm.
"You think I'm gonna loose this fast," he said as he kicked your foot and you fell down.
"Hmm maybe,"you said as you got up," but I'm not done yet," you said again as you ran to attack but you tripped on a rock (cliché) and fell on karma and guess what.

(Almost there)

We kissed.

You laid back up while karma was still laying on the grass.
"K-karma I'm so sorry," you said while blushing and your face turned pink.
"D-don't worry...it's actually my first kiss," He shuttered while blushing.
"M-mine t-too," you shuttered while blushing.
"Hehe," you both chuckled.
"Well it looked like I win," you said sitting on Karma.
"Nope not again," Karma said as he dragged on on the ground and sat on you.
"NOOO GET OFF OF ME!!"
"Nope until you say I win!"
"Nope yah cheater!"

"Ha I new you guys likes eackother," Koro-sensei said as he popped out of nowhere.
"GAH where did you come from.. never mind just help me," you whined to Koro-sensei.
"Nope but I did catch a picture of you kissing."
"WHAT," you and Karma yelled at Koro-sensei.
"K I'll see yah but you both aren't gonna get away from missing the assembly ok... bye," koro-sensei exclaimed as he flashed away (idk what to call it).
"Well let's get going back but can you carry me,"you whined and questioned Karma.
"S-sure," Karma said as you hopped on his back and he started to walk back.
"Thank you Karma," you said as you started to doze off while your head was resting on Karma's shoulder.
"Night sleeping beauty."
"Night night."

Then when you got back to class E room, everyone was outside.
"*yawn* what's going on?"
"I don't know but let's listen."
You then see that Koro-sensei turned into a tornado.
"UHH WHATS GOING ON," you yelled but you could only hear Lori-sensei voice and the wind.
You hang on tight to karma (idk you are still on his back so... idk what you call that), you thought that you might fall off because of the high wind.
Then it stopped.
"If you all don't rank in the top 50 than I'll go away and you'll have a different teacher and you won't see me again," koro-sensei said mad and vanished.
"ERRR ARE YOU KIDDING ME," you shouted as you got off of Karma's back.
"I-is he really gonna disappear," Kayano shuttered as if she lost her best friend.
"I don't believe it,"Karma said.
"I'm going to have a talk with him, you said as you got out your knife and went back in the classroom and saw Koro standing facing the chalkboard.
"Koro what the frike was that all about out there."
"Well no one was taking there education and assassination training seriously so I had to deal with it!"
"You think that WE CLASS E can do this!
We are the end class, we aren't good at this!"
"Yes you guys are you aren't taking this seriously now!"
"Well we are going to prove you wrong!"
"No because I didn't say that you all where going to fail but get the best grades!"
"Uh fine I guess we all are actually going to do this!"
"Good now go out there, tell everyone else, and get them all good grades!"
"How am I suppose to get a good grade!"
"Well if you didn't slack off and miss a little bit of school, which was no ones fault, than you would be in class A, because you get A's on all your test and assignments!"
"I..I do..but I don't care right now, I care about A'sing this exam and assassinating you," you yell at him and get a tear in your eye.
Then his face turned orange with a darker shade of orange circle around his face.
"Excellent, now go and get good grades!"
----------------------------------------------
Now you made it to the end of the end of the chapter!
And you kissed Karma!!!
Karma: hey shut up!
Me: hehe nope thanks for reading and
Karma: make sure you vote!
Me: hey that's my line and there's gonna be
Karma: a rival.
Me: *grabs knife and chases karma* OMG STOP I LIKE LIKE YOU BUT STOP!
Karma and author: BYE!