Chapter 3. The plan

All chu need to know!

(Y/n)=your name
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color
(L/n) last name
So let's get started my bros
(PewDiePie reference (I think)

------(end of pe class)-----
Your point of view
"Uh finally class is over," you said as you fell on the grass looking tired.
"Hey sleeping beauty we gotta get going and I got another plan," Karma said as he dragged you while you where still laying on the grass.
"OWWW FFFFIIIIIIIINNNE," you said as you got up and starred to walk with Karma.
" GUYS WAIT FOR ME," Nagisa said as he tried to catch up to us.
"Hey Nagisa what's up" Me and Karma said at the same time in unison.

-----(time skip by team pancake vs team waffle)-----

"Karma what are we doing up here," you questioned.
"Well setting up the plan!"
"Why up here though," Nagisa questioned.
"Just because, (Y/n) call out Koro-sensei."
"Um okay, KORO-SENSEI JELVIĆ IS WEARING HER BATHING SUIT!"
"WHAT WHAT IM HERE WITH MY CAMER...oh she isn't here.... oh hey kids what are you guys and girl doing up here?"
"Oh I just wanted to show you something," Karma said as he walked towards the edge of the cliff.
"Um Karma you're going to fall."
Just then Karma was going to fall and you tried to grab him but you fell with him.
"KARMA," you said screaming as you and Karma started to fall and you hug him tight.

Karma's point of view
Omg I can't believe that I accidentally brought (Y/n) into this, in so screwed, Karma thought and saw (Y/n) hugging Karma tight for dear life and started to tear up.
Oh no I made (y/n) cry that's worse.

Your point or view
What's going to happen now!
I don't want to die, what's going to happen!

Then, a yellow web coughs you and Karma.
"Omg I'm so happy that you guys are okay, DONT EVER POLE SOMETHING LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN, ARE YOU GUYS HURT UH IM SO MAD," koro-sensei exclaimed as his face turned angry.
"Yah we're fine,"Karma said as he helped me up from the yellow, sticky, web.
"KARMA WAS THAT YOUR PLAN UH YOUR SO STUPID," you yelled at him, and then gave him a hug," Uh I'm just glad your ok," you said while smiling.
"No I am stupid for pulling something like that I'm sorry," Karma said hugging you back.
After a minute you both broke the hug.
"Aww that's adorable, now let's get back," Koro-sensei said walking back, and Nagisa ran down to us.
"OMG ARE YOU GUYS OK!"
"Yah we are but let's not tell anyone what happened," you said while yawning.
"Yah I agree," Karma said and they all starred to walk away.

BUT little did they know there was someone watching from the distance, what were they doing, and why was that person watching them?
Well you going to have to find out soon.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm sorry that this is sort, it's just this week was very busy with funeral, making up homework for day 2 of the funeral and 1 huge project and 1 huge report which is a pain in the butt.
I'll try to make the next one longer.
Any ways I'll see yah in the next chapter my scouts BYE!!!
---(Author-chan went to watch more anime)---