Chapter 25. In the Hotel pt. 2

Y/n
Once Karasuma collapse on the floor and he tries to get up, Isogai and I ran up to Karasuma and but his arms around our shoulder.

"How can you still move," you questioned him worried as the other put everything back where everything was, except they but they put the mysterious guy under the coffee table.
"I've still have some strength to move but we need to continue," he said as we started to walk up to the 3rd floor.

As we all were about to turn around a corner, we all stopped.
There was a man casually leaning against the wall until he suddenly slammed his fist into the wall.
I feel so bad for that wall.
It looked like someone threw a heavy, metal table at the wall.
"How disappointing, I heard you all from around the corner and no one decided to fight against me," he said as we all came slowly around the corner to face mystery person number two.
"So I see your teacher was poisoned gassed was he not," he said.
"What's with all this 'not' stuff," You and Karma said in unison as the class looked like we just read their minds.
"I heard it make me sound like a samurai, but I do not care do I not.
I'll just kill those who think it's silly, I can crush your skulls with my hands," the mysterious guy number 2 said.
'That means if he gets a hold of any of us, he could kill us,' you though as our held your head in fear.
"Since no one will fight me, I'll call the boss and cancel all of this," he said as he held his flip phone in his hand until Karma slapped it out of this hand with a small tree that was in a pot.
"You are already gonna call for back up this early, that's not a smart move," Karma said to the mystery man.
"Well then, let see if you can beat a professional assassin," mystery guy number 2 said as Karma attack him with the little tree but mystery guy grabbed onto the tree and crushed it.
'Poor tree, not you to. Karma please be careful!," you thought to yourself, believing him.
"What a soft weapon, why didn't you find yourself a stronger weapon," Mr.Not questioned.
"Don't need one," Karma said as he let go of the plant (rip plant ;-;) as Mr.Not attacked him, but thankfully he dodged all of his attacks well.
"Why do you keep dodging my attacks, it's gonna go nowhere in this fight, am I not wrong," Mr.Not said as he stopped attacking Karma.
"Maybe that's what I've been planing, or I could be using this as a distraction so all of my classmates can go ahead," Karma said as he looked in our direction.
"But we should fight with no tricks up our sleeves," Karma said as he got in a fighting stance.
Once he got in his stance, Karma attacked him.
Throwing punches and kicks at him until Mr.Not turned his back.
That was the perfect timing he had to finished this fight until you saw the mysterious guy grabbing a poisoning gas in his hand.
"Karma watch out," you yelled at him but it was to late, Karma was gassed by Mr.Not.
As he was about to collapse on the floor, Mr.Not grabbed Karma by his head and lifted him off the ground like he was a doll.

You were afraid.
You were scared.
You couldn't move.
You blocked all of the noise out of your head.
All of these thoughts came into your mind until you saw Karma holding a poisonous gas and sprayed it into Mr.Not's face, causing him to cough and let go of Karma.
"So it looks like we both had the same idea," Karma said.
"H-How do you have one of those," Mr.Not questioned Karma as he took out a pocket knife and attacked Karma with it.
Karma dodged his attack,
(Pokémon GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!......sry) grabbed him by his arm, and pulled him down.
"I need some duct tape and some help," Karma called as everyone, except you, Isogai, Koro, and Karasuma, helped Karma with taping him down.
"Make sure he doesn't touch you," you warned everyone as they nodded and agreed with you.
"Go help them, I can hold him," Isogai suddenly said as you nodded and went to help them.

Once Mr.Not was tied up, he still questioned Karma how he got the gas can full of poison.
"Well I got it from a friend," he said staring at you.
It's true, you always sneak into the teachers lounge and 'borrow' some of there stuff.
"Yep it's true, I sneak around a lot," you said.
"HEY I TOLD YOU TO STOP SNEAKING AROUND," Koro sensei yelled at you but you know what, you're still gonna do it anyway.
"I still don't understand how you've seen my gas attack," Mr.Not said.
"Well of course I've seen it, you had to do whatever is necessary to complete your mission," Karma said.
"Well I enjoyed our little battle, am I not wrong," Mr.Not said.
"What are you talking about, we've just started," he said as he signaled me to grab the bag that Terasaka has been carrying and gave it to Karma as he grabbed the wasabi and mustard, and put it up his nose.

After he was done we continued to go forward on our QUEST!!!
"Karma you scared me half to death, I was worried," you said to Karma as all of your classmates continued walking, putting your head on his shoulder.
"But I'm fine, and that's what matters," he said as he put his arm around your shoulder.
"There is nothing for you to worry about," he said pulling you closer to him.
"Awe~," Kayano said from behind as you and Karma chuckled.
----------------------------------------------
YAY IVE MADE A CHAPTER!
I'm sorry it's been long but I'm back and IM SO SORRY!!
I've kind of had writers block but I'm back!
Next chapter will come out this week or next week.
(Or the week after, depends how busy I get)

Remember don't drink and drive.