6. Safe and exams

(Me:Hello reader-chan how are chu?
Well I don't see karma to interrupt me so sry that this is a little bit late!
Karma: yah because you didn't type it until today!
Me:Where did you come from?!
Karma: Now let's get on with the story!
----(Author-chan and Karma argue)----

Your point of view

The rope broke and.......
Before you fell, Karma quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

"(Y/n) are you ok," karma said worried.
"Yah I-I'm fine," you said as you tear up.
Then Karma hugged you.
"Thank you for saving me," you said tearing up and hugging Karma back.
After a couple of minutes, you and Karma broke the hug.
"Let's get going fast before he wakes up," you said and try to stand.
"Oww I think I twist my ankle, I can't stand," you said as you try to stand up, but Karma picked you up bride style and started to walk.
"Thanks Karma," you whispered as you started to doze off.
"Hey, no problem, you where in trouble so I saved you," Karma said while blushing.
"Your like my Prince Charming," you said while blushing.
"Well let's get back before Koro-sensei notice u- speak of the devil," Karma said as he saw a yellow figure run up to us with Nagisa.

"WHAT HAPPENED," Koro-sensei yelled at us.
"How did you know we where up up here," Karma questioned.
"Well, Nagisa ran to me and he said that he found your phone and read your text and saw that (Y/n) was in danger so I came up here as fast as I can," Koro-sensei said as he explained everything that happened.
"Well you were a little to late, I saved (Y/n) but I guess she twisted her ankle," Karma said looking down at me.
"Well let's get you back to the infirmary to get your ankle healed," Koro said and started to walk away.
"Hey Nagisa, how did you find my phone," Karma questioned as he started to walk.
"Well when I closed the door, I was going to tell you something so I went back out and saw you running, then I saw you dropped your phone and it was still open so I read what happened on your phone and went to tell Koro and here we are," Nagisa said as he was walking and out of breath just by talking.
"I'm just glad that both are you are ok," Nagisa said smiling.

--(time skip to school infirmary by guppy the pug)--

"Well you didn't twist your ankle but your ankle is red but you'll be fine in the morning just stay off your foot till tomorrow k," Koro said as he patched up your foot. (did that make since)
"Mkay thank you koro," you said smiling.
"Hey it's koro-sensei," He said and his face turned red.
"But it isn't school time yet so," you said with your smart mouth.
"Just get going, Karma, watch her tonight."
"Okay Koro," Karma said and Koro's face turned into a darker red.
"STOP CALLING ME THAT," Koro said with anger.
"Ok," Karma said picking you up in bride style," bye Koro," you and Karma said at the same time and Karma walked out of the room.

"Thanks again Karma," you said as you yawned.
"Like I said you where in danger and I came to rescue you like a prince."
"Yep *yawn* you are."

-(time skip at home Bc of lazy author)-

"Thanks for staying here to watch me," you said laying on the couch with a blanket on top of you.

"Like I said no problem," Karma said laying on the other couch," just try to relax," Karma said after yawning.

"Mkay *yawn* good night," you said while starting to fall asleep.

"Goodnight Sleeping beauty," Karma said and you fell asleep.

--------(TIME SKIP BY CAPS :3)--------

"*yawn* Goodmorning Karma," you said and saw that karma was sleeping on the ground.
"Hehe I got an idea," you though, got off of the couch without standing on your right foot that was red from yesterday, and crawled to him.
Then you laid on top of him and that woke him up.
"*yawn* what are you doing on top of me," you questioned you.
"Well we have to get ready to go to school, today are the exams," you said getting off of his back.
"Oh yah I forgot, can you walk fine," he asked sitting up.
"Um I'll try," you said as you got up and started to walk," yep I can walk and stand, but we have to get ready," you said trying to get Karma to stand up.
"But we slept in our uniforms," Karma whined.
"Just get ready," you commanded him and you both started to get ready.

-(time skip by time skip by time skip)-
You, and karma where walking to school until Nagisa and Kayano showed up and started to walk with you.

"Hey guy," Kayano said with a smile.
"Hey, you guys ready," Nagisa said and we nodded are head.
"(Y/n) are you feeling better," Nagisa questioned and you nodded.
"What happened (Y/n)," Kayano questioned.
"I prefer not to talk about it," you said but you stayed positive.
"But just saying I saved (Y/n)," Karma smirked.
Then you made it to the E-class room and sat down at your desk. As you did that, the bell rung.
"Good morning class, today is the exams!"
"Yay," you say sarcastically.
"Now we have to make it to A-D class school and take the exams there, so that means it's time to walk!"
"Uhh," the whole class groan.
----------------------------------------------
Author-chan: thanks for reading the chapter sorry that it's short, please le
Karma: leave a vote and see yah next time.
Author-chan: ME GOT THE FIRST 6 BOOKS OF ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM ABD THERE ARE 13 AND ITS GOOD.
Karma: Well good for you.
Author-chan: wow thanks for hurting my feelings.
(And Karma tried to apologize and they argue...like always)