Chapter 12. The bet

----------------------------------------------
It's the next day and your at your house alone. The day before for you was the best day. You and Karma were at the spot and had a blast besides Koro trying to take a picture of you both after every hour.

Your prove
You opened your eyes as you woke up.
You looked around to see that there was no one here, Ava~Sama went on another business trip ones she got home and Karma went back to his place.
You got up from you (F/c) bed, wen in the kitchen and made (F/b) (Favorite breakfast).
"Hey (Y/n)," you hear someone say.
You turn around to see Karma behind you.
"How did you get in."
"I have the house key."
"How."
"It's under the mat," Karma said as he chuckled and you giggled.
"Aren't you suppose to be getting ready," Karma said as you looked at the clock.
"Well we do have an hour until school starts and I was lonely so I made breakfast, but I did expect you to come so I also made some extra for you," you said as you gave him a sweet smile.
"Well why don't you get ready and I finish making (F/b) deal."
"Deal," you said as you ran in your room and got ready.

As you walk out of your room, you see Karma setting down plates and forks on the table.
"Thanks for the help," you said as you hugged him from behind.
"No problem," he says as he places (F/b) on your plate.

--(time skip cause Author-chan doesn't know what to put here :P)--

After you and Karma got done eating (F/b), you both started to walk to school and Nagisa caught up with you both.

"Hey guys why didn't you come back to class after PE," Nagisa questioned the both of you.
"Well Karma took me somewhere and we spend the read of the day there," you said with glee. (Me: Rudolph the red nose raindeer.....I'm sorry)

"Yah Koro kept saying every hour that he was spying on you guys," Nagisa said.
"Yah we caught him doing that...every hour," you said.

--(time skip before you walk in the classroom)--

"Well here another day of- WHAT," you said looking at the robotic box that you can see her whole body.
"Hello (Y/n), Nagisa, and Karma, welcome," the robotic box says to you.
"H-HOW! W-WHAT B-BUT WJAGIS," you say as Nagisa and Karma laughed at you.
"T-THIS ISN'T FUNNY B-BUT WHAT KORO WHAT DID YOU DO, you yell at him confused.
"Well I fixed her up to be more sociable with you guys and compromise," Koro said as you nod.
"So what should we name her since she doesn't really have a name," Kayano asked.
"HOW ABOUT ELECTRICBOX~CHAN," you say with stars in your eyes.
"Hmm how about Ritsu," Nakamura said and you nod.
"That's a PERFECT NAME," you exclaimed as you jumped up and down.
"We can't trust her," Terasaka said as he put his legs on his desk.
"I-I know I did thing I shouldn't done, bu-but not today," Ritsu said as she stared to cry.
"Wow you made a 2d girl cry," Hara said.
"SHES NOT REAL," Terasaka said.
"Wow you made a girl cry, you are cold hearted," you said as he got even more mad.
"Don't worry Koro-sensei made me realized the important of corporating with others," Ritsu said as she smiled.

Through out the whole day, she helped others and showed us stuff about her, SHE CAN SOMEHOW PLAY CHESS WITH US.

--(end of class standing with Karma and Nagisa)--
"Wow she is really fitting in," Nagisa said with a smile while staring at her.
"Yah she helped me with (Lease favorite subject," you said in excitement.
"But don't forget that she is a program made by Koro-sensei," Karma said.
"So," you said to him.
"So maybe she might turn back," Karma said which made you mad.
"Okey how about a bet," you smirked and he listen.
"If she doesn't turn back then you have to me my servant for a day," you smirk.
"And if she does turn back, than you have to be my servant for a day," Karma said as he held his hand out.
"Deal," you said as you shake his hand.

-(next day as you are walking with Karma and Nagisa)-

"So you ready to loose," you said to Karma.
"There is no way I'm losing," Karma said back.
"Let's see," Nagisa said as he peeked his head in the classroom.
"Um she's back to normal," Nagisa said.
"WHAT," you said as you ran inside the classroom and saw the old Ritsu and everyone siting down in their seats.
"Ha I win," Karma said as he stocked out his tongue at you.
"Uh," you said as you sat down at your desk.
"Okey class let's begin," Koro-sensei said as the box started to make noises.
"Proceeding attack phase," Ritsu said as you ducked.
BOOM
Flowers popped out of the sides of Ritsu.
"Hello everyone," Ritsu said and everyone (most of them) where happy.
"Yay your back," you said as you ran up and gave Ritsu a hug.
"How did you turn back," Kimura questioned her.
"Well my parents didn't like me the way I was so I turned into what you guys call a 'rebel'," Ritsu said as you where still hugging her.
"Correct and (Y/n) please sit back down," Koro-sensei said as his face had a circle on it.
"Okay," you said as you stopped hugging her and sat down.
You whispered "hey Karma, I won," you whispered to Karma and he was mad.

--(time skip by time skip to the end of class)--

"Hey Karma," you said to him.
"Hey so what dare you gonna make me do," Karma said in a really mad tone.
"Hmm I haven't thought about that yet," you said trying to think what to do.
"Maybe.... how about the carnival," you exclaimed.
"It's not by my word," Karma said as he started to walk.
"Then let's go but you have to pay," you said.
"Okey but you do have to repay me at some point," Karma smirked.
"Sure but let's go," you said as you grabbed Karma's hand and ran.
You started to blush since you are holding Karma's hand.

--(time skip to TEH CARNIVAL)--
When you both got there, you both played games and got an ELEPHANT EAR (I'm sorry but I LOVE elephant ear it's cinnamon and sugar on the bread and it's really good and I don't really do anything at the carnival)
And spend 2 hours their.
"So before we go, should we do one more thing," you questioned Karma.
"Hey I don't call the shots," Karma said.
"Okey...hm."
"How about the fairest wheel," Karma said as you nod.
You walked up to the fairest wheel and there was no one in line so you both didn't have to wait to get on.
You both got on it it starts to move.
"Woah look at the view," you said as you looked out the window of the cart (is that what you call it?).
"Hey (Y/n)," Karma questioned you.
"Yah," you said as you turned your head and

Karma kisses you.

You started to blush 50 shades of red.
Then Karma stops kissing you.
"Uh..I'm sorry," Karma said as he blushes 10000 shades of red.
"I-Its ok...," you said still blushing.
After a minute of silence.
"I had a blast here with you," you said breaking the silence.
"Same," Karma said as you smiled.
Once you both got off the fairest wheel, you said your goodbyes and walked home thinking what happened on the fairest wheel and replaying him kissing you in your head.
----------------------------------------------
Hey thanks for reading and this chapter seemed cliche to me and sorry if you don't like cliche chapters!
Bye~