Ch19 - Escape

Ch19 - Escape
A/n
Heya guys! Thank you for over 500 reads <3 <3 it means so much to me and please don't forget to vote, comment and share ;p tell me what you think so far??

I had to think.

and think very fast.

I had to get me out of here! Get us out of here!

My hands slowly reached up to my messy blonde hair untying my bun, my hair fell to my shoulders and I huffed in desperation. My eyes scanned the old room in which I was staying in and then it hit me.

It hit me harder than I thought.

After all I knew this place head to toe and I knew the defense plan right? Right.

Harley before you do anything stupid ask me to rationalize your actions because I can see you aren't thinking very clearly.

I was the one that would get us out of this hell hole and nobody would stop me with that one! Shivering from the cold I heard footsteps approach my door. On my tiptoes I stood to see who it was as the door cracked open and a guard shoved something into my arms, it was a orange jumpsuit.

"Change!" He ordered

My eyes widened.

He crossed his arms over his chest staring down at me "Aren't ya scared of me buff guy?" I tiled my head to the side playfully as he jut stood there blocking my exit.

"Why would I be lady?" He snorted,"You're just a girl after all, you're tiny geez."

"Oh really!" I smiled as I began undressing in front of him my eyes fixated on his. He smirked licking his lips, slowly and tentatively I began to unbuckle my white shirt revealing my bra straps one at a time.

"Look there is something on your shirt!" I exclaimed pointing down at his shirt.

"Uh wha-" I used my finger to turn it into a fist as he looked down bewildered by what was going on, and in no time I had pushed his nose upwards making him stumble backwards. He grasped his now bloody nose.

"Oldest trick in the book fella!" I smiled calmly as he began to reach for his walkie-talkie "Oh no I don't think so!" Grinning wide and clear while displaying my white straight teeth I roundhouse kicked him in his stomach as he fell onto the floor still breathing.

Casually watching him on the floor I buttoned my shirt back up and handsprung towards him as he began to stand up, knocking him down once again. "Tata big guy!" I smiled while I quickly took the walkie-talkie out of his pocket and began to run towards the Joker's cell collecting the keys in his pockets too.

"Mistah J!" I shouted as my eyes wildly searched for the cell he stayed in.

"Mistah J!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the people in the cells began to shout.

"Joker!" I gave it one last try racing down the hall where all the cells were "Where are you!"

Finally I abruptly stopped at his cell and looked inside unlocking the door quickly the keys nearly slipping out of my clumsy hands. "Mistah J?" I questioned watching him lay in his metal bed whistling carefree.

"Is it room service? I know I didn't ask for any." He giggled continuing to face the wall.

"It's me Harley!" I exclaimed as he jerked his head up staring at me.

"Harley? What do you think you're doing!" He stood up looking up and down at me.

"Getting you outta here silly!" I smiled grabbing his hand.