Ch1 - Puddin'

Ch1 - Puddin'

A/n

This story is based on the origins of Harley Quinn (Harleen Frances Quinzel) this is not the real origins though so keep that in mind! It's my own interpretation :) . You can use your own imagination to interpreted how the characters look like. The story line will be a little different so enjoy it as much as you can :) but it'll be close to the original.

DISCLAIMER - there will be lots of past and present, I hope you don't get confused! I don't own DC and it's characters but I wish I did ;p there will be swearing, a bit of smut and violence blah blah blah, I think you get the picture, if you're triggered by any of those things do not proceed to read this book however it's your own choice xxx

P.s Ivy is in this too :p

ENJOY :* :*

♦️♦️ ♦️♦️ ♦️♦️

We aren't something special.

And to be honest we aren't anything special.

Deep down I know I am irreplaceable to him, at least that's what I tell myself. But when reality slaps me hard in the face I don't understand him nor do I understand what we call our love.

Still I know I'm irreplaceable to him.

I know that he'll never find another mallet wielding, sex starved psychopath and I appreciate what he does for me. He's my hero and the man I'm deeply in love with.

He loves me.

He throws me around and teaches me lessons that I simply just never learn from. Those are always my wrongs and not his, he is simply a tutor. A man who teaches me the way life works.

I love him.

He's intoxicating and I know that I'll never get enough of him. He's a drug, an addiction. Ivy says he's no good for me but I know the truth, she's just jealous that I have someone who is caring and loyal to me.

I'm his everything.

He pulls my strings and pushes my soul. He fools my heart with every note. He drops a beat and kisses my face. He makes me move then cuts the base.

Who am I kidding?

I'm nothing to him.

I'm his Harley Quinn

-

My lips tremble as I hardly make out his name "P-puddin'?"

His strong gaze bores into me, into my flesh, my eyes, every inch of my body is set on fire.

"Now don't you Puddin' me Harley!" He rages towards me and that's when another hit happens.

I fly across the room, my head hits the hard floor and my eyes begin to blur. I try so hard not to just pass out...