33. Charlie Charlie

HARLOW

"Are you absolutely sure that everyone in the Italian Mafia knows about Charlie? I can't afford a screwup! Dominic will have my head and Charlie's!"

Eli groaned, resending the warning file to everyone for the third time. "Yes! I'm sure. If no one gets it yet, there's something wrong with them. Now go, I'll have the TFOs get rid of every file that's not in Dominic's office. He has copies of them so go!"

I ran out of the TFO (Tech Force Offices) and went to talk with man who handles the entire Mafia's finances.

"Hey!" I chirped, walking into his office.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, I haven't seen you all day." I leaned over his desk and pecked his lips.

"I know, I made Eli send the warning three times--did you get it?" I peeked at his laptop and he was on his email. "You are the only person I know who actually reads their email."

He laughed. "It's kinda important to read everything I get, and I get over fifty a day. And yes, I did get the three warnings."

"Do you think everyone else got it?" I leaned on the edge of the blank part of his desk and closed my legs on account of my black miniskirt. I didn't want to sit cause the desk was cold and I was wearing a pair of underwear that was completely lacy and thin and that doesn't mix. I caught his eyes doubling over my outfit and his neck twitched.

"Yes. We upgrade our tech every other day so there shouldn't be any problems."

"So, are you paying for the flight personally or business wise?"

He stood up and stretched, loosening his tie a little. "It's a private jet. Don't need to pay."

He leaned closer to me, his hands on either side of me on the desk. His eyes had a special dose of dark ocean blue and I could almost drown in them. The gray added mystery to the ocean as large storm clouds brooding.

"What are you looking so amazed over?"

"Your eyes." I tore my gaze away from his face and looked down at my hands. "When does he get here?" I looked back at him and his eyes were different. Lighter.

"Sunday, which is tomorrow."

I raised my eyebrows. "It's Saturday? I thought it was Friday. Why are you working?"

"Well I normally spend the weekends with you but you were busy so I decided to work."

"Well I'm not very busy at the moment. So it's your choice now." I smiled as he got closer to my face and his lips met mine. I stood up straight and kept my arms around his neck as he kept me trapped with his hands still on the desk.

He deepened the kiss and his hands traveled up my skirt until he reached right below my butt. Right before it could go any further, I remembered something and pulled away. "Sorry I just remembered something gotta go bye!" I quickly said, pecking his cheek and taking off out of the room.

****

"Where are my pills?!" I barged into Dominic's office.

He looked up at me very annoyed (which seems to be his only mood) and raised an eyebrow. "What pills?"

I took a deep breath. "Do not lash out, he's your future dad in-law." I whispered to myself and he chuckled. "My pills. You know, the pills that keep a woman from developing an infant in her womb. They come from a mysterious place called The Institution, a place where I was born and raised and chemically induced in." I deadpanned.