21. Natasha

HARLOW

"So tell me princess. Why did you hurt me?"

I scoffed. "Are you talking about a few days ago when I kicked your psycho ass? Or when I broke up with you?"

His hands rubbed down my back, stopping right above my butt and he jerked me closer to him so our chests were touching. "You see, you don't know how much I've missed your body. Your skin. Your hair. Your lips." He whispered. I'm really gonna cut him.

I scoffed again. "Ha, bullshit. Do you really still love me? Or are you just thinking with your brain in your pants?" He suddenly pushed me hard into the wall, pressing his body onto mine, pinning me.

"I'd shut that pretty little mouth of yours for now." He left a trail of kisses down my neck and I cringed slightly. He started sucking, leaving a mark and I cringed even more.

"You've really lost your touch, haven't you Cisco?" I chuckled, kneeing him in the nuts. He stumbled back, groaning in pain. I laughed. "Call me the Nutcracker, bitch!" I yelled. I started to walk past him.

"I wouldn't check on your boyfriend if I were you." He mumbled. I ignored him and started running.

I ran to the dance floor and there he was, some girl rubbing up against him. She whispered something in his ear seductively, as they were incredibly close. He kissed her hand with a smile and his gaze directed towards me. His eyes widened either in 'oh know I just got caught' shock, or 'save me from this slut' eye communication. Either way I was gonna kick his ass.

My eye twitched and I yanked the girl off of him by the hair. "Move." I said in a monotone. She was about to hit back and I snapped my head towards her. "I really wouldn't do that if I were you, you boyfriend rubbing bitch. You touch me and a hospital will be in your future." I snapped in a deadly tone. She made her leave and I looked at him.

He, wasn't looking at my face. He was looking at my neck. "What the fuck?"

"I should be saying the same to you. Who the hell was that?" I crossed my arms.

His right eye twitched. Then his left. "That was Natasha. Why is there a hickey on your neck?" He started to tense.

"Francisco. He's over there in the back of the room, crying cause I crushed his nuts. Am I gonna have to hurt yours? Who's Natasha?" I stepped closer to him.

"Hey, don't be pissed at me, I honestly have never met her before in my life. All I know is that she came over to me and told me that she knew Francisco. I told her to go away and she pretended to cry. My idiot father came over, telling me to at least dance with her and treat her with high respect. So that's what I was doing but apparently, she's a slut." He said, still focused on my hickey which is actually really hurting.

"But her, who cares? Cause apparently you just finished continuing what was started after the funeral. 'I feel nothing for him', my ass." He mocked my words.

I'm about to unleash the Nutcracker again.

I furrowed my eyebrows, slightly hurt and mostly mad that he'd think that after all I told him that day. I only had eyes for him. He was the only one I loved besides Zach but we're just best friends. "Francisco was thinking with his brain in his pants, explaining the throbbing pain on my neck. Now I suggest you--"