16. "The VSS Vintorez."

I was brought out of my sleep, by the feeling of something wet on my cheek. I opened my eyes just a little bit. "Oh my god, ew, did you just lick me?" I rubbed my cheek. He was laying in front of me with a cheeky smile on his face. He's such an idiot. But he's my idiot apparently. "What are you? A dog?"

"Would you like me to lick you somewhere else?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up."

"Is that a yes?" His hand gripped the back of my thigh tightly and pulled it so my leg was on his hip. My eyes widen at his straightforwardness. As his hand moves further up my thigh, eventually I slapped my hand onto his right before it touched that part of me.

"Woah, calm down boy. We are not there, yet." I chuckled over my words.

He sighed before removing his love-to-touch hand. "Okay. But I'm ready when you are, princess." He tucked a hair behind my ear. "And you better be sure when you are because I, am a beast. Once I start, I don't stop." He warned.

Uh. Okay. Did not expect to hear that this morning. "I'm sure you don't." I nodded awkwardly. "Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go shower." I got out of bed and he grabbed my hand.

"No! I have to be with you at all times to protect you, therefore I must go into the shower with you."

I pulled my hand back. "What are you going to protect me from in the shower? Are you scared I'm gonna drown? Cause that's kind of improbable." I headed towards the bathroom.

"You sure I can't shower with you?" He raised a brow.

"I'm trying to get cleaner, not dirtier." And with that, I went in, closing the bathroom door and locked it.

After ten minutes of a hot, relaxing shower, I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door just a crack, peeping to see if he was still there. Of course he was. I walked out and it looked like he was asleep. Or so I thought.

"You should wear more Victoria's Secret. I like it." He said with a childish smile on his face.

Not even willing to argue, I grabbed some black lace panties with a matching bra and grabbed his t-shirt again. I got changed, in the bathroom, and laid down next to him.

As I was faced away from him, I felt the shirt I was wearing start to slide up, past my hip. "Thank you." He said. I could hear the annoying yet sexy smirk in his voice. He was looking at my ass. I put my hand on his, pulling the shirt back down.

"Hands to yourself."

He groaned. "But why?!"

"Because it's my body, I have a right to decide who touches it. You do not have access at the moment. Sorry."

He mumbled and grumbled about me not being fair and how I never let him do anything, and I thought my eyeballs would get stuck in the back of my head on account of rolling them so much. I turned towards him.

"Hey, I had a good view!" He frowned. I was this close to smacking him.

"You, my babe, are behaving very badly. I'm gonna have to punish you."

A mischievous smile spread across his lips. "Oooh, sounds kinky. Are you gonna spank me?"

"No, I was thinking along the lines of, hm, I don't know, maybe no kisses for the rest of the week?" I put my forefinger on my chin, pretending to think about it. His eyes widened.