Part 32

Part 32

"Wh—" before I could finish, Severon shut me up with a bone-melting kiss, that did exactly what it was supposed to, and melted my bones. I clutched his shoulders, trying not to touch any caution areas.

The kiss was nothing like the previous ones Severon had given me, or taken from me, I was not sure. The previous kisses were either agressive or way too tender, but this kiss was dominating. He was not aggressive, but the way his lips glided over mine told me who was the boss. The kiss had all of my nerve endings lighting up like a Christmas tree. If my bears could see me now, they would be so happy.

Shut up and focus on the kiss, you idiot! Enjoy his lips, because they are better than the other things he can do. And by that, I mean the torture!

For the first time in forever, I decided to listen to my subconscious, and gave in to the kiss. Severon pulled me closer, his hand disappearing under my shirt; not that I could see, but I could feel. Oh how I could feel. The way his fingers slid over my bare skin had me shivering and moaning. It was pleasure to a whole new level. I wanted more. More than anything I've ever wanted; and that was saying something since I loved teddy bears.

"You'll get hurt. You should stop," I whispered when Severon released my lips.

With a mischevious smile, Severon pushed me down so I was lying flat on the mattress, only to see him looking down at me. Before I could try and get up, he pinned my arms to either side of my head. It was a good thing that the welts on my back were quiet right now, otherwise what Severon just did would've had me screaming and crying like there was no tomorrow.

"What will you do if I don't stop?" He asked, a knowing glint in his golden eyes.

"I'll run away," I answered.

Severon shook his head, smiling like he knew all the secrets of the world. Seeing him smiling like that had my heart clenching in desire. Was it crazy for me to wish he would always smile like that. And knowing that he was smiling like this because of me, made me step up to a whole new world of bliss. Severon's smile was perfection. His happiness was perfection.

And I wanted this perfection.

I wanted it so goddamn much!

"I am going to tell you something, and you are going to listen very carefully. It is not a lie. It is the greatest truth of your life. So, are you ready to hear it, my rainbow girl?" Severon queried, running his nose on top of mine. What the hell was wrong with this guy? He just got shot and he was moving about like he was perfectly fine. He was insane, truly insane.

"What? Tell me," I demanded. I wanted to know the greatest truth of my life; but it was weird that he knew it before I did.

"You are mine. You belong to me. And you cannot run away, becuase I am going to imprison you in my heart." He kissed my eyes, first left then right. "In my mind." He kissed my cheeks and then my lips. "And in my arms. Forever. And there is no escaping me, dandelion. Not now. Not ever." With those words, he kissed the hollow of my throat, illiciting a soft moan from me.

"Is this the greatest truth of my life?" I asked. To be honest, I thought the greatest truth of my life would be that I secretly wanted to dip my teddy bears in chocolate sauce.

"Yes it is, dragonfly. For now and forever. Keep that mind. And don't ever forget it," Severon stated.

"Uh, is that what Severin is going to do to Maril? Imprison her in his heart and mind and arms?" I questioned. I wondered how a heart prison would look like. Would it have capillaries and veins instead of metal bars? I hoped it would not be as boring as that prison in which I went to when I first met Severon. That was more boring than my grandma.