Part 23

Part 23

When I saw Renzo entering my room, I grinned. He was wearing a red shirt with white shorts and looked so cute.

"Hi Renzo." I waved at him. He smiled before sitting down on my bed.

"You look good," he commented.

I nodded happily. "I know. Severon's ointment worked wonders. You know, I was in so much pain last night, and now the pain is barely there." I told him.

Even though I hated Severon for what he did, he still made it better. He hurt me, which made me so angry, but he also healed me; and right now, I had no idea whether to like him or hate him. And don't even get me started on the liberties he took with my body.

"That's good to know. Do you want to go out, explore the island?" He questioned.

"Oh can we? I'm dying to get out. Severon has this weird obsession of keeping me in bed," I replied, rolling my eyes.

Renzo chuckled. "Don't worry. Come on, get out of bed, we'll go out." He stood up.

"Oh cool. But are you sure Severon won't mind? I mean, I don't care if he has a problem with this, but it will get you in trouble, and I don't want that. Plus, Severon is not exactly...welcoming when he is angry. Well he is not welcoming at all," I babbled.

He shook his head before walking to the cupboard. Renzo opened it and begun searching for God knows what, and all I did was stare at his back and his bunching muscles. I never knew Renzo had muscles, but they were some nice muscles. Severon had muscles, and they were very very nice. I never got the chance to feel them, but last night, for a second, I had a really strong urge to. Maybe, one day when Severon and I would be friends, he would let me feel his muscles.

Yes, keep dreaming. And maybe one day, you'll be the Queen of the mentally stable!

My subconscious really hated me. Seriously, with so many people already despising me, I did not need to add my subconscious to the list as well. But alas, if you wanted something did not mean you always got it. Like that one teddy bear I saw at a toy store once before Severon kidnap me; it was so adorable with green fur and hot pink eyes, with purple flowers at the center. Oh how I wished for that bear. But if I won the bet, then I could tell Severon to buy that bear for me.

I was snapped out of my reverie when a bunch of clothes landed on my face. After removing them from my face, I looked at them in confusion. Where did they come from? My question was answered in the form of a man wearing red shirt and white shorts.

"Wear this. Hurry up, the sun is out. It'll be good to get some vitamin D, you've gotten pale," Renzo ordered.

"Hey! No one calls me pale. Maril is pale not me." With a huff, I removed myself from the bed. I was crazy mentally, Maril was crazy physically. I mean, she was so pale, like her skin glowed in the dark, she was that pale. I did not allow her to come in my room at night, because I did not want her to scare my bears.

"Alright, hurry up and change. I'm waiting," Renzo responded.

Holding the clothes tightly in my hands, I hurried to the bathroom. It was only when I had unfolded what was in my hands did I realize that there was a single garment—a one piece, in purple. With a shrug, I stripped off my clothes and put on the one piece, then got out of the bathroom.

"Here." Renzo threw a sarong at me, which I quickly tied around my waist.

"You could've just given that to me earlier." I told him, gesturing at the colorful sarong.

"I forgot. Now let's go." Turning around, Renzo sauntered out of the room, with me following close behind.

"I want a tour of this house," I said to Renzo.