Part 27

Part 27

Severon leaving without me was not right. He had left while he was angry with me, and now I had no idea when he would come back. I really wanted to go with him, but he didn't let me. I wished he wasn't so selfish, and would let me see my sister again; God knows how Maril would be doing without me and her snowglobes. Was Severon's twin aware of the fact that Maril was obsessed with snowglobes? If so, did he deprive her of them just like Severon deprived me of my teddy bears?

"Hey, what are you doing sitting in bed?" Renzo asked as soon as he entered my room.

"Severon left for Italy without me. I really wanted to go but he didn't let me come with him." I pouted. This island was so boring, there wasn't much to do. If Severon had let me tag along, I wouldn't be so bored nor would I be missing my twin.

"Well you can stop pouting and smile because we are going to Italy," Renzo announced, grinning happily.

My eyes widened. No, it couldn't be; Renzo was bluffing, he couldn't take me to Italy. He was lying, he had to be. Maybe Severon had told him to play a prank on me; afterall he had yet to take revenge on me.

"You're lying," I blurted my thoughts out, not regretting it in the least.

Renzo shook his head. "Nope. I am telling the truth, one hundred percent," he stated.

"I don't believe you." I told him.

"Well okay, guess you don't want to see your sister. I'll let Ron know that you're not interested," Renzo replied.

My eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Did Severon tell you to take me to Italy?" I asked.

"Yes. He just called half an hour ago. Severon landed a few hours ago, and called me to take you back to Italy," he informed me.

"You're not lying to me, are you?" I still hadn't stopped eyeing him with suspicion.

"I am your friend, Kelsey. Why would I lie to you. Believe me, I am telling the truth." He told me.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't detect a hint of dishonesty in his words. Whatever Renzo was saying must be true, or he was an excellent liar. But whatever it was, I found myself believing him. I just hoped he wasn't lying to me; it would really hurt if Renzo was just pranking me for Severon's amusement.

"Alright fine, I believe you. When do we leave?" I eyed Renzo with curiosity.

"We are scheduled to leave in two hours. The pilot is just checking over the jet, making sure everything is working perfectly," Renzo informed me.

I clapped my hands with excitement. "Perfect. I can't wait to go to Italy. I hope Severon's evil brother is not so evil to me," I said to no one in particular. The excitement of finally getting to see my sister made me forget whatever nonsense slipped from my tongue.

Renzo laughed behind me. "Don't bother packing. Severon said there are clothes available for you."

"I am not packing. I have to get ready. Do you think there is make up in here somewhere?" I enquired from the bathroom. There were no make up products here, I needed an eyeliner for my eyes; I wanted to look pretty for when I would meet my sister.

"You don't need make up. We are going to Italy, not to a restaurant," Renzo responded.

I exited the bathroom, practically bouncing on my toes. "Okay no make up. Can we at least stop on the way to buy a snowglobe? Maril loves snowglobes, and I want to buy one for her." I told him.

"We won't have time to stop for gift shopping. Go fix your hair, we're leaving soon. Do you want anything to eat?" He queried.

"No, I am good." I barely had breakfast this morning, but now, the excitement of seeing Maril killed my appetite, instead, filling my stomach with fireworks. All I wanted right now was to see my twin, my only family. I could not believe Severon, himself told Renzo to take me to Italy. He was so sweet, I was an idiot to misjudge him like that. Once I reached Italy and saw my sister, I would do whatever it took to make Severon forgive me and to make him realize just how grateful I was.