(Winter) Chapter 41

Original Published Date: April 2017

Edited Date: April 23, 2018/ May 01, 2018

Hinako is standing in front of the Douji household's gate. She can't hide her surprised expression, seeing how tall the gates were and beyond that lies what looks like a large two-story mansion. She can't help but release an anime sweat-drop from being overwhelmed.

'I shouldn't be surprised, though. His mother is the CEO of Fuyuki General Hospital,' Hinako thought.

A door bell was situated on a cement pillar. Hinako approaches it and presses the button. Just like any doorbell of a big manor, it rang heavily. Then, a few seconds later, a voice was heard from the speaker.

< "Yes, may I help you?" > A voice of a woman was heard.

"O-Oh, yes. My name is Suzuhana Hinako, one of the student council members of Homurahara. I came to see Gil-senpai," Hinako replies.

< "A student of Homurahara? My apologies, miss, but Douji-sama isn't allowing any-" >

< "Ah, wait just a second, Mika!" > Another voice was heard from the other side. It was a familiar voice. < "Hinako-nee?" >

Hinako was surprised to hear the cheerful tone of Gil's little brother. "D-Dio-kun?"

< "It really is, Hinako-nee! Come inside!" >

< "But, Dio-sama, your older brother expressly forbids any visitors since he is recuperating from his illness," > Mika, the maid, said with worry.

< "It'll be fine, Mika-san! Hinako-nee is an exemption." >

The gate suddenly made a loud click and slowly, it opens from the side. Hinako is still overwhelmed about the social status of the Doujis, though Gil and Dio never made it look like they were having the good life.

Slowly, Hinako walks past the gate and into the refreshing front grounds of the manor. There was a small fountain by the middle and the left and right sides of the house were laid with fresh, green patches of grass. Somehow, Hinako felt out of place.

Hinako wasn't yet by the front door that it suddenly opens by itself. From inside came out Dio, who was wearing a sleeveless black shirt topped with a white jacket and black jogging pants.

"Hi, Hinako-nee! Good afternoon!"

Hinako stops a few inches from Dio and smiles. "Good afternoon, too, Dio-kun."

"Welcome, Suzuhana-san," a woman with pink, medium-cut hair appears and stands beside Dio.

"Thank you."

Dio notices a plastic bag that Hinako was carrying. He can see a few items in it, including carrots, potatoes, and a box of tea bags.

"What's this for, Hinako-nee?" Dio asks as he points at the plastic bag.

"Ah, this?" Hinako looks at the bag with a smile. "I thought that I should make something for Gil-senpai and, of course, for you."