Dinner For Too Many: Part 2

(Paige P.O.V)

Seth had left out the bathroom first and went back to the dinner table, giving me some time to think. I already had Sasha, being a rude bitch, on my back, now I got Nikki Bella on it too. She's twice as worse as Sasha and now I have to deal with two bitches in one night. Why was she even here? Who invited her? How did she know where and when we'd all be here? Ugh, so many questions ran through my mind, I felt like my brain was going to explode! But I had to stay calm, which was really hard to do. When Nikki and I are in the same room, you could literally feel the tension between us. She hates my guts so bad, she believes that I stole Dean from her, when in reality, Dean was in love with me. So, she can hate me for false accusations all she wants, but that's the truth.

Everytime I thought about finally leaving the bathroom, I'd imagine myself coming out swinging on that bitch...but if I did that, I'd probably end up in jail. Part of me wanted to just walk pass everyone and head straight for the door. Would that make me a coward or would it make me a grown woman? A woman whose mature enough to walk away from unnecessary drama? Or should I be woman enough to face these two problematic bitches.....I think I'll go with that option.

I took a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom and heading for the table. As I arrived back, I pretended to be surprised by Nikki's unwanted arrival. "Well, hello Paige" She greeted me somewhat in a nice way, but I wasn't buying into that fake shit. I looked at her as if I was in shock that she was here then I glared at Dean as everyone else stayed quiet. "What the hell is she doing here?" I asked and he quickly shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea, she just showed up here outta nowhere!" "Don't be silly, Dean. You know you invited me to tag along a few days ago." Nikki said and I crossed my arms, still glaring at him. "No I did not! You asked me about my plans and made me tell you where I would be, just in case there was some sort of emergency." Dean protested against Nikki and I just rolled my eyes as they kept going back and forth. "Both of you, just shut it!" Seth shouted at the two of them, leaving us all in shock once again. "Look, Nikki no one wants you here. All you do is bring unnecessary drama wherever you go, just leave." "Don't be so rude, Seth. She can join us for dinner, the more the merrier, right?" Sasha chimed in, grinning at Seth, mocking him from what he said back at the bar.

"You know what.." Seth said to Sasha as he glared at her but I cut him off. "Seth's right. Nikki, you need to leave before one of us ends up with a bloody nose. And trust me, it won't be me." I said, sounding like I was threatening her. It may have seemed that way, but it was more like a promise. I don't like her and I know she doesn't like me, she makes my blood boil. At any moment, I swear I could go off on her and that won't end too good. "Look, she's obviously not going anywhere. So, let's all be adults here and act like we can all have a nice damn dinner together!" Dean shouted, causing other people to look at all of us. "Nikki, here sit down right here and Paige, you pull up a chair to the table." Dean said and I scoffed. "So she can just take my place and I have to pull up a seat? I'm not the one who showed up here unannounced." "Move your feet, lose your seat?" Dean said trying to lighten up the mood here and I just glared at him. "Says the one who says we should act like adults here? I think the fuck not." "Oh get over yourself, Paige." Nikki said as she sat down in my seat and it took everything in my power not to kick her teeth in.

"Ya know, Nikki is actually right. It's just a seat Paige, let our dinner guest have it." Sasha said as she ate some of her salad. I ignored her comment as I sat in my pulled up chair and looked down. "Why do you always have to add in your two cents?" I heard Seth ask Sasha quietly and she ignored him. I could tell he was getting aggravated by her, just as I was getting aggravated by just being here. I sighed as I continued to look down, but as I did, I could see underneath the table a bit. I noticed Dean placing his hand on Nikki's leg, slowly moving it up towards her inner thigh. Honestly, I wasn't surprised. I should've known he would cheat on me from the start. What was I thinking?

"I'm gonna go to the mini bar they got over there, you want anything?" Dean asked me. "Nope" I said normally, not even looking at him as he got up and walked away. I had my fists balled up tightly, it felt like my blood was at it's boiling point, and if you seen my face, it was probably bloodshot red because I was filled with so much rage. As much as I told myself that I didn't care, I kinda did because I felt like all this time I spent on him, was just a huge waste of my time. I could've been happily married, with Seth. None of this wouldn't be happening right now but unfortunately it is...and at this point, I had absolutely nothing to lose. "Hey, you okay?" Seth whispered to me and I just nodded my head 'yes' as I glared at Nikki. I knew that she knew I was looking at her, because I could tell she was nervous. At any moment, it seemed like I would pounce on her, so she must've been scared.

"Well uh, I'm gonna go to the ladies room real quick...I'll uh, be back soon." Nikki said as she hurried off into the bathroom and I started to cool down a bit. That tension was so bad that if she even looked at me the wrong way, I would've snapped. She's lucky she didn't. "Geez, what is up with you? You're obviously so intimated by her." Sasha said me and I just ignored her comment once again. Even though Nikki wasn't invited here, Sasha was the most irrelevant one here at dinner tonight. Everything she said was just to try and get to my head but I wouldn't let her get the best of me, not that easily. "How about you just stay quiet and enjoy your salad? Your comments have been rude all night long and no one is even paying attention to your negativity anymore, so cool it." Seth said to her, finally putting Sasha in check.

From then on, it was still just me, Seth, and Sasha at the table. There wasn't much conversation going on between the three of us. In fact, not really any words were spoken at all. We just sat here quietly on our phones or still eating our food, for what seemed like half an hour. "Do you guys hear something?" Sasha asked the both of us as she looked around confused. I looked up from my phone and listened out for whatever she was hearing. "I don't hear anything." Seth said and she quickly hushed him, still listening out for this random noise she heard. "There it is again!" She said as Seth glared at her. "Look, I think you're just tired or something. It's getting late, maybe we should..." Seth was saying but I cut him off real quick. "Wait...she's right...I hear it too..." I said as I stood up from my chair. The noise was quite obvious and I don't know how no one else heard it...until now. I walked off and over to the mini bar, where Dean said he would be...but he wasn't.

That's when that same feeling of rage came back over me. I knew exactly where he was. I knew exactly where the noise was coming from. And I knew exactly what I wanted to do and that was...fight. Seth knew me so well, he could tell when I was filled with rage or when I was feeling some type of way. He probably knew something was up right now, so he rushed over to me as I began to storm off. "Paige...Paige! PAIGE!" He called out to me as he followed behind me quickly as I stormed into the women's restroom, kicking the door open...and to my not so surprise, it was exactly what I thought I would see....Dean and Nikki fucking in the bathroom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

All I have to say is...Wow. And the drama continues...

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = ❤❤❤

Byeee!