Thoughts In My Head

(Paige P.O.V)

"So far, things have been looking up for me and my relationship with Dean. Ever since we got back together, it's been nonstop drama for us. Between me and Seth, Dean and Nikki, hell even Seth and Nikki!" I explained to both Foxy and Emma as we all did stretches in the women's locker room. "DAYUM! Girl, it seems like you've been put through the ringer, quite a bit lately." Foxy said. "Yeah, I know right. We've all been put through it but now things have been really good, I suppose. I can mostly only speak for myself because I'm involved in no drama." "That's good to hear that you all put your differences aside and grew up. How's things with Dean and Nikki though?" Emma asked me. "Well, Dean has gotten to see his daughter almost everyday now, so that's a good sign, right?" I said to them. "True. It's so sad that she tried to keep a baby away from her own Dad. But does it really matter?" Foxy asked. "What do you mean?" "Well, with the careers we have, he won't have anytime to see her anyway." "Welp, I hate to burst your bubble, Foxy, but even though we're on the road most days, he takes the time out of his day just to go and see her. "It sounds like Dean's a great father to Tiffany." Emma said. "He really is. I think it's so sweet that he does that all the time, but it kinda worries me as well." I confess to them and they both look at me in a confused way. "Wait, what worries you? Emma asked.

"Well, this brings me back to Foxy's statement. With the careers we have, we already do enough traveling." "Exactly. Him going back and forth to go and see the baby can wear him out." Foxy said to us and I couldn't agree more with her. I didn't want Dean to be all worn out from so much traveling. I know he just wants to spend time with Tiffany, but I just feel like he needs to take a break. He's got too much on his plate. "This seems like something you're gonna have to discuss with Dean himself." Emma stated. "Wait...we have that weekend break coming up. Besides going back and forth to see Tiffany, then why not have her spend the weekend with you guys?" Foxy asked and I came to the realization that he never takes Tiffany with him. "Hmm, good idea, Fox. I guess I could suggest that to him." "Good, then if it works out, he'll have a break from all that traveling." Emma said.

"Yep! But let's be honest here Paigey..." I looked at Foxy with my eyebrow risen. "Let's be honest about what?" I asked. "Of course we all know Dean is going back and forth to Vegas to see his daughter, but have you even thought that he's going back to see Nikki as well?" She asked and I shook my head. "Well yeah, of course Nikki will be there too." "Umm, I don't think she means in that way..." Emma said and I really started to get even more confused than I already was. "What way are you both thinking about here?" "Aw, come on Paige! Stop being so oblivious to this. He's obviously going back to forth to get some of that Bella booty!" Foxy shouted and I just laughed it off. "What? You can't be serious right now, Foxy? Dean and Nikki are completely over each other. Plus, he has me, so he wouldn't do something like that." I said. "I dunno, Paigey. This is Nikki Bella we're talking about here. The seductive twin." "Also, the one who seduced your man once before...correct?" Emma asked and I looked down as I sorted all this out in my head. Part of me really wanted to believe them, but I had to put my trust for Dean first. "Guys, it's different now. Dean loves me, he truly loves me. I know so." "Whatever you say, boo. Don't forget she tried to seduce your then fiancé as well." "Hey, speaking of Seth...whatever happened to him?" Emma asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I honestly don't know." I said as I stood up from my stretch. Honestly, talking to Emma and Foxy put a lot of random thoughts in my head. They're my great friends and all but they just made me go from 0 to 100 real quick. And overthinking was something I did not want to do. Now, I just needed some space.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a bottle of water from catering. See you girls later." I said as I made my way out the door before they could even say goodbye. I rubbed my hands on my temples and took deep breaths as I made my way to catering. I didn't wanna have to worry about Dean cheating. I couldn't handle another heartbreak, I just couldn't. Especially not by him because now, we're closer than ever before. I literally gave up everything for him and if I lose him, the same way again...I'd just be so devastated, hurt, and broken...all over again.
As I walked into catering, I grabbed a water bottle off the table and opened it up. I took a sip of it and I could feel the cold water on the inside of my body flow downward. It was enough to cool me down but as I looked over, I immediately got heated once again. I could see Seth and Sasha at a table together, eating and conversing about something. Every now and then, they would laugh about something that was said. Just by the way they looked at each other, I knew there was something going on between them. Not that it was any of my business, but I just felt like it was for some reason. I felt like I needed to retaliate. But why? Was I...was I jealous? Nah, I couldn't be. I'm not the jealous type, right? No way...but here I am sitting here denying this feeling, as if it really is jealousy. Maybe I'm just not over Seth. But I have Dean, Seth should only be a memory now. Whatever this feeling was, I just know that it was not good.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

👀

Sesha Ballins? Y'all ship it? 🤔

I do! 😄💕

Paige is so jealous 😩

Do you guys think Seth and Sasha are together?

Are Foxy and Emma right about Dean?

Do you think Dean is cheating on Paige with Nikki?...Again...

Stay tuned 👀

Votes/ Comments = ❤❤❤

Byeee!