What Happens In Vegas...

(Dean P.O.V)

"Wait, you're leaving for the whole weekend?!" Paige exclaimed as I packed up a few things in my luggage. "Not the whole weekend, beautiful. I'll be back by Saturday night, I promise. Then we'll spend some time together." I explained to her as she just let out a sigh. "Babe, why can't you just have Tiffany for the weekend? It's only like 2 days, I'm sure you can handle that." "Well, yeah I could. I know how to change her, feed her, and put her to sleep, so of course I could handle it. But, I'm not sure yet, Paige." I said. "Not sure about what?" She asked. "I'm not sure how Nikki will feel about me keeping Tiffany for the whole weekend." "She should feel just fine about it. She's seen how good you are with her and it's not like you're some stranger. You're Tiffany's dad, so you have every right to keep her whenever you like."

"That's true and you're right." I admitted to Paige. But still, I just knew Nikki wouldn't let me bring her all the way back here with me. If so, she would've let me by now. "I know I'm right. So, when you go to Vegas, I'll book another flight back here for you and Tiffany." Paige said and I just shook my head. "Paigey, doesn't that seem like a bit too much? Going all the way to Vegas then coming back here in Tampa? That's a lot of travel for a baby." "Yes, I agree." Paige admitted. "But...you're gonna be all the way on the other side of the country with your daughter...and another woman. Doesn't that seem like a bit too much?" She fired back at me and I just looked down to rethink what I would say to her.

"What are you trying to say, Paige?" I asked her as I had finally stopped packing my clothes. "You and Nikki are gonna be in the same house for a whole day and a half. I'm not saying that I don't trust you..." "Then what are you trying to say?! Because it seems like you don't trust me?!" I shouted, cutting her off. But if anyone knows Paige better than I do, she was gonna hit me back harder with her words. "It's not you that I don't trust! It's her!" She shouted at me. I didn't blame her, honestly. "Look, nothing is going to happen between me and Nicole. I promise you that." I said to Paige. "Don't promise me that. Don't ever make a promise you can't keep, because you've broken this promise before..." She said and to be honest, it stung me a bit. I know that I've hurt her in the past and that was beyond wrong of me. I realize my mistakes and I've learned from them, I'm a changed man.

"Look Paige. I love you, okay? I fucking love you and I'm not gonna hurt you. Never. Not ever again, you've got to trust me." "I do trust you. But like I said...it's her I don't trust." She said. "She means nothing to me.." I said. "She's your wife." Paige said. "I don't love her like that anymore..." "She's your wife." She repeated herself. "Paige, I don't love her! I love you!" I shouted at her. "Dean, she's your wife! She's still your fucking wife! If you loved me as much as you say you do, I would've been your wife!" Paige shouted at me, making yet another good point. But I wasn't gonna give into this. I was going to make her trust me one way or another. "You know what, just pack up your stuff too. Since you're having all these trust issues, just come with me. You come to Vegas with me and I'll prove to you that nothing is going to happen! I won't even be at the same house with Nikki all day. When I'm done with Tiffany, I'll be coming right back to you." I said to her sternly as I grabbed her luggage and set it next to mine. "Start packing and be done in half an hour. We're leaving, asap."

*One flight to Vegas later*

"Okay. Now that we're all settled into this hotel, I'm gonna head out now. Do you need anything before I go?" I asked Paige as I put on my leather jacket, then faced her. "When are you gonna be back?" She asked me. "Hmm, I was thinking 10, maybe 11." "So, while you're over there with Tiffany and Nikki, I'm supposed to sit here all day til you get back?" She asked me and I sighed. It was kinda bogus for her to sit in this hotel room all day and wait for me. "Tell you what, at around 8, why don't you put on something nice and go down to the bar? I'll meet you there once I'm done with Tiffany, then from there we'll get food, your favorite of course. Go back up to our room, then I'll make sweet love to you all night long." I said to her as I kissed her softly and I could feel her smile form against my lips. "I knew you would like that, babygirl. Just make sure you don't wear any panties underneath whatever you wear. That'll make it easier for me." I said with a smirk then slapped her ass before I walked over to the door, opening it. "I love you!" I said to her. "I love you too, babe. Have a beautiful time with Tiffany." She said and I smiled as I had finally left the room.