Please Don't Go

(Paige P.O.V)

"Wait...what?!" I asked in an angered high pitched tone as I looked over at Dean, who was driving the car as we talked. "She's not gonna let me see Tiffany, like ever again, babe. After our divorce gets finalized, she doesn't want me to be apart of her life." Dean explained to me as I tried to process everything that was going on right now. "S-She can't do that to you!" I shouted. "I know that. But she says since she's the mother of our kid, her say is all the matters." "No, no it doesn't. You're her father, so your say is just as good as hers. Both of your says are important and keeping Tiffany away from you is just dumb. Why would you want to raise up a child without her ever knowing who her Dad is?" I said as I glared out the window angrily. What Nikki was doing to Dean was just wrong, it was so wrong. I knew that he wanted to be apart of his daughter's life, I could see that. Anyone with eyes and a good heart could see that but apparently Nikki was blind and cold-hearted.

"Question. Why exactly does she not want you in Tiffany's life?" I asked as I looked back over at Dean and could see the look of frustration on his face. "Babe?" I called to him and he just let out a sigh. I looked down and fiddled with my hands as I had realized the real reason why Dean wouldn't be able to be around Tiffany. "It's...it's because of me...isn't it?" I asked softly, still looking down at my hands. He let out another soft sigh as the car came to a stop at a red light. "Yeah." He finally answered my question. "I knew it." I said softly. That was another thing I could add to the list of things I feel guilty for. Fuck my life. "Listen babe, I don't want to be the reason why you can't see your daughter. I think it's best if we just--" I was saying before he cut me off. "No. I don't want you to go. You're not going anywhere because you're apart of my life. She may not want me around Tiffany because if Tiffany's around me, she's bound to be around you too. Does that bother me? Yeah, it does. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from having you in my life or Tiffany. I love you, okay? I love you and my daughter more than anything in this world. And I'm not gonna lose you because of Nikki being childish. I'm going to fix this. As long as you're by my side, we can get through everything that's going on. Okay?" Dean said to me before we pulled off in the car again. "Okay." I said softly and just agreed with what he said. Although none of his words made me feel any better, I knew that we would get through this. Both of us were going through a hard time right now. We may not be the victims here in some of these situations but it sure as hell felt like it. As long as we're together, I knew that we were sure to get through any obstacle in our way.

But right now was the time to face yet another obstacle. I had to face Seth again, maybe one last time. Hopefully. We pulled up outside of his house, which was my house too, but not anymore. It's funny how I just moved in here not too long ago and now I'm already moving out. Geez. I sighed heavily as I took off my seatbelt. Dean grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eyes before I would get out the car. "Are you sure you don't want me to go in there with you?" He asked me. "Yes babe. I'm sure." "Are you really sure? I don't like the thought of you being in there with him all alone. What if he hurts you?" He asked me again. "Dean, you and I both know Seth very well. He wouldn't hurt me. Ever. Just sit tight and I'll be right out with a few things." I said to him before giving him a quick kiss then got out of the car. "If you're not out within 10 minutes, I'm coming in!" I heard him shout as I approached the front door. Welp, here goes nothing.

(Seth P.O.V)

"Hey.." "Hey.." I plainly greeted her as I stepped aside to let her in. She walked inside and looked around the house as I shut the door behind me. "Hm, it looks a lot different in here already. Kinda plain, I guess." She said as she continued to walk around. "Well, you're the one who made it look more like a home. Now that you're leaving, it's not anymore." I said as I walked in the opposite direction. I could hear her let out a sigh as she walked over to me. "Look, I'm sorry. Okay, I know that I fucked everything up but there's no need to make me feel bad about it forever." She said to me and I turned around to face her with a look of disgust on my face. The look quickly went away because for some reason, I couldn't stay angered at her but the tension was still there. "Make you feel bad? How the hell do you think I feel then? Don't you think that you deserve to feel bad, in a way?" I said to her. "You cheated on me, you broke my heart, you did all the things that you said you'd never do...and you don't feel bad for it? Well you should, because I've been nothing but good to you, Paige. We were engaged...I wanted you to be my wife. And you don't want to feel bad for throwing all that away? Okay then. Don't." I said to her before walking off angrily into the living room and flopped down onto the couch. She followed me in there too. I really wish she hadn't because I didn't wanna be anywhere near her right now.

"Alright. If I didn't feel bad about before, I sure as hell feel bad about it now. Guilty is the more accurate word to describe it actually. Again, I'm sorry. I'll take the blame and yes, I am guilty. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes and what I did may have been the biggest mistake of my life. I'm sorry, Seth. I'm just so sorry for throwing away everything we had...but I did love you, I still do. That's not going to change." She said with a few sniffles. That's how I knew that she was crying, but that didn't phase me. Not one bit. Nope. Ah, who am I kidding? It phased me so much that I had began to shed a tear or two as well. "Look, I've already forgiven you. Let's just put it to the side now and forget all about it and about each other. Just get your things so you can go. Some stuff is upstairs and the others are in the corner there." "Okay..." She said as she looked down and went on upstairs to get her things. I sighed heavily and took a picture out of my pocket and looked at it. It was a picture of the two of us together from awhile ago. As much as that picture made me smile before, looking at it this time just made me burst out in tears. Damn, even after all this...I was still very much in love with Paige too. The reality out of all this was that, I just didn't want to see her go.

After she had spend some time upstairs getting her things, she had finally walked down the steps slowly with one box in her hands. As she came down, I legit waited for her at the bottom step. I was on both my knees with tears in my eyes and the picture of us still in my hands. "S-Seth...what are you..what are you doing?" She asked me softly as she held the box, her eyes beginning to fill up with tears as well. We both just looked at each other. "Do you remember this? This picture? What we did that day? Do you remember any of it? How much fun we had together? All the memories we shared that night? Do you?" I asked her as I showed her the picture in my hands and she nodded her head. "Yes, of course...I remember." She said to me. "Paige...I love you. I fucking love you and I can't lose you like this...I can't lose you at all. This picture is a memory...but I don't want you to become a memory as well...please...don't go. I love you." I said as more tears began to fall and I could see that she was crying more too. "Seth, I-I...I love you too...but.." "No, Paige. You love me...you love me deep down in your heart. That's where I belong. Babe, look at me...I'm crying, I'm on my damn knees for you because you mean so much to me...you're everything to me. I need you, I fucking need you. Don't you see?" She walked down the step and set the box down and kneeled down right front of me and hugged me so tightly. I quickly returned the hug to her as we both began to sob in each other's arms. "Seth, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. I love you...okay? I really do...you mean a lot to me...I just can't...I can't..." "You can't what?...Babe, talk to me. Please? I can't lose you...I can't let you go...I can't. Please just stay...I love you." I pleaded to her. I begged her to stay. I wouldn't let her go. I didn't care about anything else right now. Just her. "I wish it was that easy.." She cried out to me and I just grabbed her and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She reluctantly kissed me back deeply, wrapping her arms around my neck tightly. The kiss was intensely passionate, it was like nothing I've ever felt before. I knew that she loved me deep down and I had nothing but love for her. What's been going between us isn't what's meant to be. It's just some sort of roadblock in the way of our relationship. She wouldn't have kissed me this way if the love wasn't there. True love.

We jumped apart fast as we heard the front door burst open loudly. "PAIGE?!" We heard Dean call out for her and we both got up quickly before he stormed into the living room, seeing us standing wiping away the tears in our eyes. "What's going on?! Were you crying? What's wrong? Rollins, you son of a bitch, if you hurt her in any way, I swear I'll--" He was saying before Paige had cut him off. "Stop! Dean, we're fine. No one is hurt...let's just grab these boxes and we're gone." "Wait...Paige..." I began to say to her and she just brushed me off as she went to pick up a box. She was leaving me...after that moment we just shared... "Please don't go..." I said in a whisper so only she could hear me. Dean had headed out the door and before Paige had did the same, she looked back at me. "I love you." "I love you too..." I said back to her, but then she walked out the door. I guess happy endings really don't exist.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Saige feels 😩💕

Is there still any hope for Saige? Or is Ambraige taking over for good?

What will happen next?

Votes/Comments = ❤❤❤

Byeee!