Caught In The Act

(Seth P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I figured Paigey would be in the bathroom or something. I waited several minutes for her to come out, but it concerned me how long she was in there. I know women take FOREVER in the bathroom but not like this. I just hoped that she was okay, so I decided to go check. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked, "Paigey, you alright in there?" I asked...but got no response in return. Now I was even more concerned.
I twisted the doorknob and walked inside of the bathroom. I didn't hear the shower running and she wasn't on the toilet, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Where in the world could she be? I walked out the bathroom and back over to the bed, grabbing my my cell phone off the table. I called her several times, but she wouldn't pick up. I started to get frustrated, more overly concerned, and worried. She wasn't there by my side and she wasn't in the bathroom, where else could she be? I didn't want to think the worst out of this whole situation, but all of my thoughts were negative. "Maybe she went out and forgot our room number...maybe she was kidnapped in the middle of the night...or maybe she just..left me.." I shook those negative thoughts out my head and just figured that she was downstairs in the hotel cafeteria. They cater breakfast and lunch everyday, so maybe she just went down to get some food. And if I know my Paigey, she's definitely getting some food.

That still doesn't quite explain to me why she hasn't answered her phone yet. Probably has it on silent. I decided to just send her a text and tell her that I'll meet her down there.

Seth: Good morning, beautiful. I know you love food and all but you could've woken me up to go and eat with you. I'll meet you down there in about 20 minutes. Love you 💕

I smiled as I reread my text message, hoping for a response. I set the phone down and went over to my luggage to grab a shirt and some jeans, after a few minutes, I heard my phone vibrate and grabbed it off the table once again.

Paige: Sorry cutie! I had to get to the bacon before anyone else did, haha. Okay see you down here soon, love you too. 😉

(Paige P.O.V)

I sent that message and jolted up really quick to throw something on. I moved around so quickly, but not quietly because I ended up waking up Dean in the process. "...Mm, w-where you going, babe?" Dean asked me in his sleepy voice. Dammit I loved his voice so much but I had no time to admire it, because I had to leave soon. "I have to go meet Seth in the cafeteria. He called me like 7 times this morning and assumed that I was in catering. So I have to be down there in about 10 minutes." I said to him as I got dressed as quickly as possible. "Ugh, Seth." I heard Dean mumble to himself. "Ooh, sounds like someone doesn't like Sethie so much." I teased him as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Ew, don't call him that, he don't deserve a nickname. Only me. Besides, I just wish you'd kick that guy to the curb already, I don't want him touching you." "Well, I don't want Nikki touching you either, so we'll deal with them soon. In the meantime, I love you and I gotta go now. Ugh, I look horrible." I said while scoffing at myself as I wore nothing but a shirt, my hair was barely brushed, and I'm pretty sure I reeked of sex from last night. I looked like shit, or like I had just woken up, because I actually did. But I had to show up downstairs, or be hit with a million uncomfortable questions.

"Hey, you look just fine. Here.." Dean said as he walked over to me, running his fingers through my hair, then tying it into a somewhat messy bun. Then he walked over to his luggage and pulled out a leather jacket with rhinestones on it, which looked familiar to me. "This jacket is actually yours. Awhile ago, when we first started dating, you left it at my place. I've had it with me ever since then. So now, it's yours again and it'll make you seem like you aren't half naked." He said and we both chuckled as he helped me put the jacket on over my shirt. "I love you, you're a lifesaver!" I said to him while giving him the biggest hug ever. "I love you too." "Now I gotta get going!" I said as I unwrapped my arms from around him and ran towards the door, opening it up and ran out as quick as possible. "Hey!" I heard Dean's voice shout as he stepped out of his room and looked at me. I turned around to face him and raised my eyebrow in a confusing manner. "What? Did I forget something?" I asked him as I slowly walked back towards him. "You forgot my kiss." He said and I ran back to him with a smile and kissed his lips quickly before running off again. "I know it wasn't much, but you'll get more later, I promise!" I shouted as I ran to the elevators.

After a short while, I made it down to the cafeteria. I had seen other Superstars down here enjoying the food as well, but not Seth. In my mind I gave myself a pat on the shoulder and sighed out of relief. But that thought was quickly shut down when I felt someone's arms wrap around me from behind. "Hey, you!' Seth said in my ear from behind and I faked smiled as if I was happy to see him. "Hey babe!" I said back to him and he kissed my cheek. As soon as I felt his lips on my face, that's when the guilt had finally hit me. Oh no.

We sat a table and enjoyed our breakfast together, but it was somewhat the most awkward breakfast I ever had. In between our conversations, there was awkward silence or times where he would just look at me and I'd look off to somewhere else. I couldn't hide the guilt because it was pretty much written all over my face. All the things I said I'd never do to him, I ended up doing it anyway. What was I thinking?!
"Was your phone on silent this morning? I called you several times and you didn't pick up." Seth said to me. "Uh, yeah it was. Sorry. I was getting food too, so it was in my pocket." "Oh okay...well you didn't make time to shower this morning?" He asked me another question. "No, I didn't get around to it. I should've though. Why? Do I smell?" I asked him. "No. Not at all. You know I think you're the most beautiful person in the world at all times. Even right now." Seth said to me and I smiled at little. "Yes, I know, Sethie..." as I said that, I had noticed that Dean walked into the cafeteria, which made me light up inside, causing me to smile hugely. "Why are you smiling so hard?" Seth asked me as he returned the smile. I loved that my smile could cause him to smile too, but this time, it threw me off guard. "Oh, nothing!" I said quickly and he looked at me very confusingly. "Well, I mean...I have you, that's always a reason to smile, right?." I asked him, then looked off again at Dean who was sitting with Roman and a few others. "Sure, right." He said in a soft tone. I noticed Dean looking at me too and he gave me a little wink from across the room. That made my heartbeat speed up a bit because he just gave me this butterfly feeling in my stomach. I was just so in love with him. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up, I was blushing. I believe Seth started to catch on because he started to look around to see what I was looking at. He sighed a little as he looked back at me. "Babe, are you okay?" Seth asked me and my blushing immediately turned into a more frantic look. "Uhh yeah, I'm fine. I'm just full and tired. I need to go shower and nap before we travel to the next show later on. "Okay, beautiful let's get going." He said as we both got up to throw our empty plates away and made our way back up to our room. I know Dean hated to see me leave with him, but it was only a matter of time for now.

(Brie P.O.V)

This could not be happening. As much as I didn't want this to be real, I knew that it was. Well maybe it wasn't...Oh, who am I kidding? It's totally happening! I saw them, I saw them with my own two eyes. I can't believe that I saw Paige coming out of Dean's hotel room this morning and I legit saw the two of them kissing. It's gross, it's disgusting...no, it's an outrage! Then, once I seen the two of them in the cafeteria, they exchanged looks and smiled at each other. He even winked at her. What the hell is going on? Dean is cheating on my sister. My twin sister. His fucking wife! My heart literally sank. I felt so devastated and sorry for Nikki. The fact that she's pregnant only made matters worse than it already is. I didn't know how I was going to tell her but I sure as hell knew that I have to. She doesn't deserve any this, Dean's unborn daughter doesn't deserve this, no one deserves this. No one deserves to be cheated on. Paige, of all people should know how that feels. She was the victim of being cheated on twice and now she's turning around and doing the same thing. To my sister and to Seth, her own fiancé! They're victims here. This doesn't sit very well with me and I have to do something about it. Paige and Dean are trash, they're liars, they're cheaters, and they're dead.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Uh oh. 👀

This can't be good.

Paige and Dean should've been more careful with that kiss. If they're trying to keep their affair a secret, then they should play it cool. Literally anyone could've seen them...and Brie did.

Now...all hell might just break loose.

What'd you think? What's gonna happen next?

Votes/Comments = ❤❤❤ Always much appreciated.

Later guys, byeee.