A Sense of Jealousy

(Paige P.O.V)

"Wait....that bitch tried to do what?!" I shouted as Seth sighed then began to explain what had happened between him and Nikki again. "Okay, so since we're in Phoenix, she decided to invite me over to Brie and Daniel's house before tonight's show." "So she's here in Phoenix, staying at their house?" I asked him and he nodded his head. "Yep! Her initial plan was to make me believe that she was feeling alone and needed some kind of company while Brie was out at the show. So, she chose me...of all people...why me? Right?" He asked and I nodded my head 'yes' quickly agreeing with him. "Nikki has a lot of friends and family in Phoenix, I'm 100% sure of that. So, why invite someone that she barely ever hangs out with?" "Exactly, so I asked her that same question. She said that it's because she and I can relate to each other, ya know...after what you and Dean had done...so we were kinda in the same boat." Seth said then I began to feel a little guilty after his sentence.

"Well, I guess that makes sense." I said but I really hated to admit it. "It makes a lot of sense but what she was doing made even more sense, which made me realize the real reason why I was there." Seth said to me and I had risen my eyebrow. "What did she do?" "At my party awhile ago, you weren't there because of a show you had to work, that's when she was seducing Dean. Remember when you found out he had kissed her there?" He asked me and I sure did remember that moment. I remember the pain I had felt in my heart when I found out. It's a pain I'll never forget. "Yeah, I do." "Well, what she did to him, was exactly what she was doing to me. She moved close to me, touched me, kissed my neck, etc." Seth explained and I was overcame with this envious feeling throughout my entire body. It made me wanna punch Nikki in the face. I was feeling jealous...

"Ugh, I can't believe her. She can't do that to you!" "That's not even the worst part, Paigey. She told me that we had gotten together, I could be a potential father figure in Tiffany's life..." "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I shouted again. "Sshhh. Keep your voice down. We don't wanna attract people's attention here." Seth said and I immediately simmered down a bit. How in the world could she just automatically make Seth her daughter's Dad? That makes zero sense. She might as well give her real Dad a try at being a father first. She's not even giving Deano a chance. "Seth, that really fucking sucks and I'm sorry she tried to push all that on you. She needs to stop being a bitch and give Dean his chance at being a Dad." I said to him as I shook my head slowly. "Yeah, it does suck but I was smart enough not to fall for her game. Unlike Dean, but that's done and over with." "True. Thanks for telling me...I think I have to tell Dean this as well." I said and Seth quickly disagreed with me as he shook his head. "No. No, you can't do that, Paige. You can't tell him this." "Why not? I think he deserves to know that his fucking baby mama is trying to push other men into his daughter's life ALREADY!" I said.

"Yeah, I'll admit that he does deserve to know what Nikki's doing but you know how Dean gets....He let's his feelings get in the way of what really matters in his life. At this point, he and Nikki are still married and they have a daughter now...if he finds out that she is already trying to move on, he's bound to get jealous and will want her back." Seth explained to me and he made some pretty valid points. As much as I tried to find a way to defend Dean here, I knew that Seth was right. "Look Paige, I'm only looking out for you as a friend. We may not be together but I love you enough to warn you, like I always have. The choice is yours and I really don't wanna see you get hurt...again." Seth said to me and I quickly gave him a tight hug. He hugged me right back just as tightly, which was what I really needed in this moment. Honestly, I dunno what I'd do without someone like him. "Thank you so much--" I said before I was cut off by another person's voice. Seth and I had let go of each other and looked over at the small-figured girl with bright pink-purple hair. "Oh, hey Seth, hey Paige. Is this a bad time, or...?" Sasha said to us and Seth just shook his head 'no'. "Nah Sasha, you're fine. What's up?" I asked her as she smiled softly. "Oh good! I didn't wanna interrupt anything." "It's all good, Sasha. What can we help you with?" Seth asked her. "Well, I actually came over here because I wanted to talk to you, Seth. Just for a minute, if that's okay." She said as she and I both glanced over at Seth. "Oh sure, that's totally fine. I'm all ears, what's up?" Seth said with a soft smile as he looked at her. Her wanting to talk to just Seth was kinda a hint for me to leave, so I did my part. "I'm uh..I'm gonna go, catch you later, Seth. See ya, Sasha!" I waved bye to them both as I had walked off. Before I turned the corner, I looked back at the both of them. "Hmm, I wonder what she wanted with Seth..."

(Dean P.O.V)

"That bitch tried to do what?!" I shouted as Paige explained to me what Nikki had done to Seth. "Oh gosh, you and I even react the same way. Geez! But yes, that's what she did, since we're in Phoenix tonight." Paige said to me and I was already filled with so much anger, so much rage, and even...a little jealousy. I wanted to punch a hole in the wall but I had to contain myself so I wouldn't get fined by the owners of this arena. I began to pace back and forth as Paige just stood there and watched on. "Babe, I need you to calm down." "Paige, I can't calm down right now. I haven't even seen my daughter since the day she was born and Nikki's already trying to give her a new Dad! I'll kill him if he's gonna be my daughter's 'father'!" I shouted. "You're not going to kill anybody. Not now, not ever. Seth isn't gonna be her Dad or whatever. He put Nikki in check before he left because he realized her little game that YOU fell for awhile ago." Paige said and I had stopped pacing then glanced over at her. I could tell that even now, she's still hurt from my previous actions back then. "Look, I said I'm sorry and even now, I'm still sorry for doing that to you. But look at us now, we're together and we're happy, right?"

I walked over to her as she looked down at the ground, so I put my hand underneath her chin to lift her head up. "Babe, are you happy with me?" I asked her as we both looked into each other's eyes..."Yes. I'm happy with you...are you happy with me?" She asked me then I kissed her lips softly but passionately to give her my answer. "Of course. I'm happy with you too. I know it's a hard time but as long as you're by my side, I know that I can get through this. Now's the time that we take action." I said to her and she looked at me in a confused way. "Action?" "Yes, action. Meaning tonight, we go to Brie and Daniel's house and get my daughter before Nikki tries to find someone else to be with again." I said. "Babe, we can't kidnap Tiffany." Paige said and I chuckled a little bit. "Beautiful, if she's my child, then it ain't kidnapping. I wasn't gonna try to steal her or anything. I'm just going to get her no matter what Nicole says. She's had her time, it's my turn." I said sternly before grabbing my jacket and luggage. "I'm gonna take our luggages out to the car and put our stuff inside. As soon as the shows over, we're out. So meet me there, okay?" I said and Paige shook her head while handing me her luggage too. I wasn't sure if Nikki was gonna be willing to let me keep Tiffany for awhile or if she wasn't gonna let me see her at all, but the one thing I could do, was try.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Have you guys ever been jealous? That feeling sucks 😩

What'd you think of this chapter?

Everyone needs a friend like Seth 💕 After all that's happened between him and Paige, their friendship is still the same.

The Legit Boss, Sasha Banks has arrived! 😎 Is she gonna get involved in this war now? 👀

Do you think Dean is finally gonna get to see Tiffany?

What will happen next? Stay tuned!

Votes/Comments = ❤❤❤

Byeee!