You Can't Run

(Dean P.O.V)

After the show was over, Paige and I wasted no time to leave the arena. Just as I said before, we leave exactly when it's done because I needed to go and at least try and see my own daughter. I didn't want to rush but it sure as hell felt like I was rushing. I focused on the road and nothing but the road, I sped up everytime I got a chance to, but I made sure that I was careful because I didn't wanna end up getting a speeding ticket. Or worse...end up getting into a car accident and hurting the woman I love the most. I looked over at her and got a good glance for a few seconds before pulling up at Brie and Daniel's house. "Okay, you stay here in the car and I'll go inside and see what's up with her." I said to Paige as she looked over at me. "Wait, you don't want me to go inside with you?" She asked and I shook my head. "No. Things may have simmered down between all of us, but the tension is still there. I know it is. I don't need you two to be arguing, or worse: fighting." "I can understand that, but if I feel the need to come in there and kick that bitch in the face, you know I will." Paige said to me and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. I knew that Paige was a tough girl and she would defend me with her life, if it came down to that. But I needed to be a man, in a situation like this. More importantly, I needed to be a dad. I needed to do this on my own. "I can handle this darlin', trust me." I said to her as I leaned over and kissed her forehead before getting out the car and heading over to the front door.

I walked up to Brie and Daniel's front door and banged on it like I was the damn police or something. I waited for Nikki to come and answer it but no one showed up. We left the show before anyone else, so I knew that Brie and Daniel weren't home yet. So, only person who could answer the door was Nikki. I sighed in frustration then banged on the door once again. Still no answer. "Nicole, I know you're in there! Open up the damn door!" I shouted from the outside but still got no response. "I wanna see my daughter! Is that too much to ask?!" I shouted once again, but still nothing. I reached into my pocket, grabbing my cell phone, dialed Nikki's number and gave her a call. Which didn't do much, considering her phone went straight to voice mail. 'Are you serious right now, Nicole?' I thought to myself as I decided to call her phone, several more times but still got no answer. I clutched my phone in my hand tightly as I began to pace back and forth. 'I swear to God, if she doesn't open up this door...' I continued to think time myself before getting cut off by Paige. "Babe! What's wrong?" I heard her shout over to me and I immediately stopped pacing, then walked back over to our car, getting back in.

"She's not opening the door. I know she's in there and I know she can hear me! Fuck!" I shouted as I banged my hand on the steering wheel and Paige stopped me. "Please baby, calm down. Let's figure something out, okay? Have you tried to call her?" Paige said. "Yeah, I called her about 5 or 6 times. No answer." "Hmm, how about we find a way to break in?" Paige suggested and I was kinda into the idea of breaking in at first, but that would be too risky. "Nah, it's Brie and Daniel's house. I don't wanna get into unnecessary drama with them too." "That's it! Call Brie or Daniel!" Paige shouted and I just looked over at her in a confused manner. "Why should I call either of them? Especially Brie, she hates me." I said. "Well don't call Brie, call Daniel. Either one of them probably knows something that we don't. So, we call them to see what's up and if Nikki is still inside." "Babe, you're a genius!" I shouted as I immediately took my phone back out and called Daniel. "Hello?" Daniel said on the other end. "Hey, Danny boy. What's up?" "Just loading up the car with Brianna, we're about to be on our way home. What are you up to?" Daniel asked me. "Well, I was wondering..." "You're not trying to get me motor-boated again, are you Ambrose?" "No, no! I'm just calling to see if Nicole was still at your place. I wanted to come by and see Tiffany." I said to him. "Ohh, well Nicole left our house about an hour ago. Maybe 2 hours now. She's on her way back home to your guys' place." Daniel explained and my eyes suddenly widened. "My house? In Vegas?!" I shouted. "Yes. Unless you two have another house together that I don't know about." "Dammit! Okay, thanks Daniel!" I said as I quickly hung up the phone and started up the car quickly.

"So, I'm guessing she's on her way to Vegas?" Paige asked me as I pulled out of the driveway. "Yep! But she might be there by now. So you and I are going on a little road trip to Las Vegas! We may not get there tonight, which gives her time to believe that I won't show up there at all, but when I do show up, tomorrow afternoon, she's gonna be shocked as hell." I explained to Paige as I drove down the road. "Damn. That girl sure does know how to run pretty fast." Paige said as she looked out the window. "She may run fast, but she can't run for long."

(Nikki P.O.V)

I don't know why I had the feeling that Seth would end up telling someone about what had happened between him and I. I just know he was going to. I know that he wouldn't tell Dean because those two hate each other's guts still. I'm guessing he would tell Paige what had happened but I'm not exactly sure if they're on the same page. I just know that my senses told me to leave Phoenix last night and head back home. I know that Dean would find out that me and Tiffany were there somehow, so leaving was my only option. Not sure if Vegas was exactly the right choice for me, but he hasn't shown up last night and he's not here now. So the coast is most likely clear. Dean was still clueless, but little did I know...Tiffany and I couldn't run for long...

"Nicole!" I heard a familiar voice shout from downstairs and I immediately stood up and tried to make my way into Tiffany's room. "Nicole, I know you're here!" "Leave us alone, Dean!" I shouted as he came up the steps quickly and got to me faster than I could get to Tiffany. "Stay the hell away from me, I don't want to see you or talk to you!" "Can you just stop and give me a chance?! Why are you running from me? Geez, you act like I'm some kind of criminal or something." Dean said to me and I just glared at him as I backed up against a wall. "You are a criminal. You committed a crime in our marraige. You cheated on me, you bastard!" I shouted at him. "I wouldn't have cheated on you if you would stop being a bitch for one second! Damn, I apologized for it and now I'm with Paige. What's done is done, it's a done deal, Nicole. Build a bridge and get over it!" "Maybe I can't get over it because I'm not over you! I can't be around you, I don't want to be around you, so that's why I'm trying to keep Tiffany away from you, so I won't have to see!" I shouted again. "What? You keep her away from me because you don't want to see me? That's what all this is about?" Dean asked and I just nodded my head as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Nikki, I'm her Dad. You can't keep me away from my own child because of the feelings you still have for me." "It's been working just fine, until you showed up here. Just leave and get the hell out of here." I said to him as I wiped away my tears. "This is my house!" Dean shouted and I just scoffed. "Now you sound like that pale ass slut, no wonder you're 'in love' with her." "Don't you fucking talk down on Paige like that. You're just..." Dean shouted but was cut off by the sound of Tiffany crying from her bedroom. "Oh my gosh, Tiffany! Mommy's coming!" I said as I was about to sprint off to her room but Dean grabbed my arm to stop me. "No! For once, let me. Let me get her and calm her down. I'm her dad, Nicole." Dean said to me calmly as he walked off into Tiffany's room while I just stood there for a few seconds then followed him. I watched on from the door as he held Tiffany carefully in his arms. He rocked his arms gently and whispered some things to her as she stopped crying. To my surprise, Dean was pretty good with her. I actually had no idea that he would be good with babies. A smile crept upon my face as I watched Tiffany fall back to sleep in her Dad's arms. For once, I was willing to actually give him this chance. After all, I do want someone as a father figure in Tiffany's life, so why not have her actual Dad in her life? It's wrong of me to keep her away from him like this, when he's right here willing to try. No more running...for now.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You can't run or hide around Dean Ambrose! Nikki should've known that! 😂

#GiveDeanAChance!

Yayyy! Dean finally got his chance with Tiffany! 💕 It wasn't easy but he finally did it.

But how long will this 'chance' last? 👀

What do you think will happen next?

Votes/Comments = ❤❤❤

Byeee!