...Stays In Vegas

(Seth P.O.V)

"Fuck!" I shouted as Paige and I both reached our climax. She moaned out loudly as she came, so I quickly kissed her lips to get her to shut up. We couldn't risk getting caught, there was no lock on the bathroom door. Plus, we weren't even doing it in a bathroom stall, so this was highly risky. Afterwards, we breathed heavily as we both just stared into each other's eyes, before we ended up kissing once again. It was so deep and rough, that I never wanted this moment to end, but I knew it had too. If I hadn't decided to pull away from the kiss and pull myself out of Paige, we would've been going at it for another round.

About 5 or 10 minutes later, the both of us were redressed and tried to look as normal as possible. And not like we just had sex in the bathroom! "Oh here!" Paige said as she reached her hand towards my face and wiped something off, I smiled as she did so. "What was it?" "Oh, you had some of my lipstick on your cheek and a little bit on your lips." She said. "Aw, why'd you wipe it off?! I bet it was totally my shade!" I said jokingly and we both laughed. "Well, it was your shade, Sethie. But I don't think Sasha would agree with that." Paige said and my heart immediately started beating faster than ever. "Fuck!" I shouted and she looked at me confusingly. "What? What's the matter?" She questioned me. "Sasha...she's here..dammit, she's probably sitting around wondering where I am." "Holy shit, what if she comes in here?!" Paige shouted. "We gotta get out of here, before she comes. She might have to pee or something!" I said as I grabbed Paige's arm and was about to head for the bathroom door but she jerked me back. "Seth, we can't go out there together! That would look weird as hell." "If she catches us in the bathroom together, that would look even weirder, Paigey." I explained to her. "Then we'll go separately. You first. Just go out there, greet her, and talk for a little bit then in a few minutes, I'll come out as if I just got here." Paige explained to me. It seemed like a pretty good idea, so we'll just see how this goes. "Brilliant idea. Alright, see you in about 5 minutes." I said as I checked myself in the mirror for a quick second, turned and slapped Paige's ass before I left out the door. "Hey!" I heard her shout with a small chuckle. I grinned as I made my way back over to the bar, where I seen Sasha looking down at her phone. Perfect.

I walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands. She jumped a little as it caught her off guard but calmed down a bit as she heard my voice. "Guess who." I said to her as I smiled and I could tell she was smiling as well. "Hmm, let me guess...is it...the hottest member of the Shield?" She asked and I chuckled a bit. "Okay, great answer and you are correct!" I said as I removed my hands away from her eyes and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting on the barstool next to her. "I missed you so much. What took you so long?' She asked me and I looked over at her. "Oh umm, ya know just all that traffic and what not. I'm sorry. I should've gotten here a lot sooner." I said to her. "Oh yeah, I had that same problem and thought I was running late as well." "It's all good, we're both here now, so let's enjoy it while we can." I said to her with a small smile and she smiled as well. "You're absolutely right, let's drink it up!" She said, and just as she said that, Paige had been walked out of the bathroom and walked around the bar for awhile.

Sasha hadn't noticed her but of course I did. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I had to contain my focus between them, but it was hard to pay attention to one over the other. I didn't want Paige to be all alone until Dean gets here, so I did something pretty risky...I invited her over to drink with us. "Hey, Paige!" I shouted over to her, as if this was my first time seeing her today. I waved my hand for her to come over with us and she did just that. "Hey, Seth. Hey, Sasha." Paige greeted the both of us and I patted the stool on the other side of me. "Here, sit down with us." I said to her and she sat down next to me. "Well isn't this a coincidence?" Sasha said with a small smile. Seemed like a fake one. "Yeah, I know right." Paige said as she faked a smile as well. "The more the merrier, right ladies?" I asked them both and took a sip of my beer in front of me. It was sort of an awkward silence, and I bit of tension in the air. I didn't really know why, but I knew this moment could not be good...