Safe. for now (Chapter 17)

General

Gentlemen, The president has ordered Sector seven be terminated, and the remains of the dead aliens to be disposed of. The laurentian Abyss is seven miles below sea level,deepest place on our planet. The massive depths and pressure there, coupled with subfreezing temperatures, would crush and entomb them, leaving no evidence.

Optimus prime's pov

"With the Allspark gone,we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded it's reward, a new world to call home. We live among it's people now,hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them then meets the eye. I am Optimus prime," " And Eclipse." Eclipse said into the transmission. I looked down at her and just chuckled at her smiling faceplate, then I continued. "And we send this message to any surviving autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting." I ended the transmission and set Eclipse down on the ground. I bent down to her height "Why don't you go sit down in the grass and play with Blaze. I'll be over there in a little bit." I said to her. "Okay daddy." She said to me as she started to run off. She stopped and turned around to face me. "Everything okay Eca?" I asked her. "Daddy are we safe here now since Megatron is gone?" She asked me. That question caught me off guard. "I do not promise anything but yes. I think we are." I told her as she ran off to play with Nightblaze. I looked up to the sky and sighed. I turned around to see Eca and Blaze playing together. 'I had to lie to her i knew we weren't safe as long as Starscream is active. He will take Megatrons place.' I said to myself as I walked over and sat down on the ground next to Eca and Blaze watching the sun go down. 'but i will do anything to protect you. If it is the last thing i do' i said to myself smiling as Eca climbed onto my lap. 

Hope you liked the last chapter. How did you like it? is my only question. Please comment below. If you liked it I can do It with the next movie if you guys want.